Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
CyberNova

Re: Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Post by CyberNova » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 pm

still no news from the contest? haven't received any e-mail from ableton concerning the project files, does anyone know what's up?

Ableton_David

Post by Ableton_David » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm

CyberNova wrote:still no news from the contest? haven't received any e-mail from ableton concerning the project files, does anyone know what's up?

If you're in the top 25, then you'll soon be receiving an email asking for your Live Set file. The emails have not yet gone out.

CyberNova

Post by CyberNova » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Ableton_David wrote:

If you're in the top 25, then you'll soon be receiving an email asking for your Live Set file. The emails have not yet gone out.
ok, i was just making sure that nothing happened yet, concerning e-mails :) thanks David

Cyb

Cikadas

Post by Cikadas » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Ableton_David wrote:
CyberNova wrote:still no news from the contest? haven't received any e-mail from ableton concerning the project files, does anyone know what's up?

And you guys are still keeping the people who cheated in the contest? I wish you guys did the top 50 because ever since all the fake votes, the voting system has been out of whack. You still have cheats in the "top 25".

bartend7

Post by bartend7 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:14 pm

whats the difference between a "fake vote" and a vote from some random facebook friend of yours that didn't listen to any of the tunes anyway? what!!

CloudClod

Post by CloudClod » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Well, they successfully weeded out false votes, but they never gave me my training session. I emailed them like 6 times, they are just ignoring me. So much for integrity.