Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
CyberNova
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Post by CyberNova » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 pm

still no news from the contest? haven't received any e-mail from ableton concerning the project files, does anyone know what's up?

Ableton_David
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Ableton
Contact:

Re: Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Post by Ableton_David » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm

CyberNova wrote:still no news from the contest? haven't received any e-mail from ableton concerning the project files, does anyone know what's up?

If you're in the top 25, then you'll soon be receiving an email asking for your Live Set file. The emails have not yet gone out.

CyberNova
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Post by CyberNova » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Ableton_David wrote:

If you're in the top 25, then you'll soon be receiving an email asking for your Live Set file. The emails have not yet gone out.
ok, i was just making sure that nothing happened yet, concerning e-mails :) thanks David

Cyb

Cikadas
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:00 pm
Location: STL
Contact:

Re: Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Post by Cikadas » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Ableton_David wrote:
CyberNova wrote:still no news from the contest? haven't received any e-mail from ableton concerning the project files, does anyone know what's up?

If you're in the top 25, then you'll soon be receiving an email asking for your Live Set file. The emails have not yet gone out.
And you guys are still keeping the people who cheated in the contest? I wish you guys did the top 50 because ever since all the fake votes, the voting system has been out of whack. You still have cheats in the "top 25".

bartend7
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:12 am
Contact:

Re: Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Post by bartend7 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:14 pm

whats the difference between a "fake vote" and a vote from some random facebook friend of yours that didn't listen to any of the tunes anyway? what!!

CloudClod
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: Beat The Clock Results - A Little Bit Dodgy???

Post by CloudClod » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Well, they successfully weeded out false votes, but they never gave me my training session. I emailed them like 6 times, they are just ignoring me. So much for integrity.

Post Reply