Beat the clock: Top 25 Submissions

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Wbowers

Re: Beat the clock: Top 25 Submissions

Post by Wbowers » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Cool, Ableton Dave Squared me away. If you haven't gotten your letter yet I suggest politely getting in touch with him. Good luck Everyone I look forward to future Comps and Events together!

Wbowers

Post by Wbowers » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Has anyone heard anything back from Ableton about the contest? The rules say that the winners would hear something in July? I figured it may have been delayed a few weeks. Just Curious...

parable66

Post by parable66 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:26 am

Wbowers wrote:Has anyone heard anything back from Ableton about the contest? The rules say that the winners would hear something in July? I figured it may have been delayed a few weeks. Just Curious...
:?:
Last I heard, they were still working on collecting the top 25's sessions.
That was about a week or so ago.

mozzatron

Post by mozzatron » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 am

I got an email today from David saying congratulations and i had been chosen as a top ten winner!

Good luck to everyone else, i assume they will announce the results in the next day or 2

Maido

Post by Maido » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:48 am

mozzatron wrote:I got an email today from David saying congratulations and i had been chosen as a top ten winner!

Good luck to everyone else, i assume they will announce the results in the next day or 2

Yep got one too, but I didn't make it, ah well no worries, first contest I participate on, and I am still motivated.
In fact I found a way to re-use my song -> http://www.esimple.it/musicbox/en/demo
:D

parable66

Post by parable66 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Maido wrote:
mozzatron wrote:I got an email today from David saying congratulations and i had been chosen as a top ten winner!

Yep got one too, but I didn't make it, ah well no worries, first contest I participate on, and I am still motivated.
In fact I found a way to re-use my song -> http://www.esimple.it/musicbox/en/demo
:D

Wo dude! That is siiiiick! Is that done in MAX? Please tell me it is!!! I always wanted to do something like Reactable.

Yea, like you.... my song apparently sucks balls..... well at least it was good enough to make it to top 25..... sigh......

But Im working on a bjork remix right now. This will be my 3rd competition ever. Once this year, and once about 10 years ago... when i was 15...... Maybe I'll just hold off on this and wait another ten years before I can crawl out of this demoralization.

Oh well, best of luck to you and your endeavors sir! I really dig the reactable style thing there. It made me wet.