Where is the option for record track selection?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Sebastian

Where is the option for record track selection?

Post by Sebastian » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi

I cant find where is the option that lets me:

-Record arm various tracks without hitting control button as i click the record button on track.

Right now, if I dont hit control button while I click the various arm buttons on each track, it will only arm one track

Thanks!
Live Suite 9, RME Fireface 800, Mac Book Pro, Sierra

merges

Re: Where is the option for record track selection?

Post by merges » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Most of your many questions have answers in the Live manual, which you can get by looking in the Help menu.

This one is easy: In Preferences, on the "Record Warp Launch" tab, there is an option called "Exclusive" with two buttons, "Arm" and "Solo." When these buttons are *on* a single click will cause any record arm or solo to be the only one. Turn these off to allow multiple-arming and multiple-soloing.

grunzlaut

Post by grunzlaut » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

merges wrote:Most of your many questions have answers in the Live manual, which you can get by looking in the Help menu.

This one is easy: In Preferences, on the "Record Warp Launch" tab, there is an option called "Exclusive" with two buttons, "Arm" and "Solo." When these buttons are *on* a single click will cause any record arm or solo to be the only one. Turn these off to allow multiple-arming and multiple-soloing.

funny, I posted the same question like the TO just a few days ago. And the answer to it is not mentioned in the manual, at least not in the german version...

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm

thank you
Live Suite 9, RME Fireface 800, Mac Book Pro, Sierra