what's the name of this sound ?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Hameem

Re: what's the name of this sound ?

Post by Hameem » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 pm

It"s like a supersaw bass guitar . . . Am not asking jow to make the sound
Am just asking what it called . . Thanks

Rinsemeister

Post by Rinsemeister » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Hameem wrote:It"s like a supersaw bass guitar . . . Am not asking jow to make the sound
Jeremy? It's definitely not Paul. :mrgreen:

Hameem

Post by Hameem » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Rinsemeister wrote:
Hameem wrote:It"s like a supersaw bass guitar . . . Am not asking jow to make the sound
Jeremy? It's definitely not Paul. :mrgreen:
*How . .

Post by 102455 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Hameem wrote:Am not asking jow to make the sound
just asking what it called
But that's the problem....

On one synth that type of sound could be called Hameem, and on another synth a similar sound could be called Space Powder.

You won't know the name of that particular sound from that track unless you ring the guy up and ask him.

He could even have programmed it himself, or tweaked it from a preset and called it after his pet cat.

It's the way it's created that will allow you to reproduce it yourself (if that's your goal).

Hameem

Post by Hameem » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Guys.. Its realy not nice.to.make.fun. Of some one typing with his phone with his other language that is not his main language, am. Just asking here in these fourm because there is no.one else to ask . . And you guys are just stubid professionals that got no creation and inspiration with lots of time to spend online.tryig to.make fun of some one like me ..
For the last time.please . . is there any one.knows what the sound called ?
I.dont know but .. If.some how you can do saw sound in bass guitar form you will get the sound i guess
I.can't believe that no one knows what is it . .

Hameem

Post by Hameem » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 pm

102455 wrote:

On one synth that type of sound could be called Hameem, and on another synth a similar sound could be called Space Powder.

You won't know the name of that particular sound from that track unless you ring the guy up and ask him.

It's the way it's created that will allow you to reproduce it yourself (if that's your goal).
Hmm . . I realy gitting the picture here of you geeks, some one ask for a sound name and you start to.searsh for the.guy insted of the sound,
And if you have kill the noise phone.number that will help btw . .

Z3NO

Post by Z3NO » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Hameem wrote:
102455 wrote:

Hmm . . I realy gitting the picture here of you geeks, some one ask for a sound name and you start to.searsh for the.guy insted of the sound,
And if you have kill the noise phone.number that will help btw . .
The strangest thing of all, is that people are actually trying to help you, but you seem too thick to understand it...

It's called a 'Groundsweep Bulletbass'... Now piss off!

oddstep

Post by oddstep » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 pm

If you're using Live, check some of the 'poly' simpler, sampler or operator patches... Particularly if they have saw in the title. If you like a sound and don't care how it was made you could just sample it and play it back using simpler. I don't know how you would get a bass guitar to sound like a supersaw with a low pass filter, it would be easier to play it on a synthesizer. There are a lot of synths that can make this sort of sound, so it would be a guess knowing which hardware or software was used. Like was said, if you want to know the precise details email the producer... They are the only person who can give the definitive answer.

Hameem

Post by Hameem » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Finally got it .. Its called (bass stab)