Pitch bend clip automation bug?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Stromkraft

Re: Pitch bend clip automation bug?

Post by Stromkraft » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:23 am

SKerkewitz wrote:When i draw a pitch bend automation into a midi clip and then click "Clear Envelope" the visual envelope line is flat again but i can still hear the pitch bend modulation is still active. I have to click a new point in the flat line to make the pitch bend actual go away.
Hmmm. Is this also so on internal Live synths and third party plug-ins? Or is it only on external ones? Could you please share a clip where this happens?

If this is a known bug, does anyone know the bug report code?
Make some music!

wombcorps

Post by wombcorps » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:19 am

Thanks for this thread. I've just had a hellish evening bouncing down a track and wondering why it was so out of tune, resetting the pitch bends to 0 on two midi channels and wondering why it was still doing it. the pitch bends are at the end of the track and i thought if i opened the project fresh and bounced down without playing through it would not do it, but it turns out even when you bounce down it still starts not on 0 in pitch bend automation. deleted envelope and duplicated tracks, and now its back in key. am sacking off the pitch bends at the end as i can't see how to do it without it fragging out again. pls fix this for the next update ableton, it's a pain in the bum ;)

Idonotlikebroccoli

Post by Idonotlikebroccoli » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Still bothering me a ton, especially with all the pitch bends in the track I'm working on right now. Seems like such a simple thing to fix.
Please vote! Live 10's "multi" clip editing should allow selection+editing of multiple clips in one action:

(L10-SUG-0228) Multiple MIDI transpose

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=228094

Idonotlikebroccoli

Post by Idonotlikebroccoli » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:46 am

The bug is explained here: https://ableton.centercode.com/project/ ... 7B7724E96E - Please add your vote and comment if you're also still experiencing this.
Please vote! Live 10's "multi" clip editing should allow selection+editing of multiple clips in one action:

Idonotlikebroccoli

Post by Idonotlikebroccoli » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:08 pm

:(