nativeKONTROL

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
drumboy02

nativeKONTROL

Post by drumboy02 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 pm

I wanted to know if their products work as well and are as cool as they look in the videos. Does anybody use any of their products? Does anyone recommend them? I have a launchpad, korg nanoKONTROL and nanoPAD and I'm wondering if I should I should buy any of their products for those controllers or just stick with user scripts. Thanks!

antarktika

Re: nativeKONTROL

Post by antarktika » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:46 am

I've got the LPC script for launchpad, and the nanolive 2 for nanokontrol, and I think they're wonderful scripts, I have tried other stuff, like the myr script, but these ones are absolutely great fun, and useful too. Just make sure you have an original nanokontrol, as the 2nd gen ones won't work with nanolive, as far as I recall, but yes, Stray makes really great scripts that add a ton of functionality that your average user script cannot accomplish. If you've got the cash to spend, I'd recommend both the LPC and NanoLive scripts.

stoersignal

Post by stoersignal » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am

i use lpc and mapease for mpd32 and apc40!and yes they are as great as they look

biologik

Post by biologik » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm

I recently purchased the lpc script and I'm so very happy. I wish I would have bought it when I first got my launchpad! Also, customer support is great and very fast.

Meef Chaloin

Post by Meef Chaloin » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:03 pm

They not only work and are as cool as the videos but they are cooler. The new MapEase program I am beta testing at the moment is amazing, it is basically a blank slate for you to create your own patches, just amazingly powerful (although if you have a Launchpad I would just get the LPC one, that looks incredibly powerful and I can't imagine what else you would want to do with it that isn't already assigned).

ClyphFX is extremely deep, you can pretty much control everything in the program.

I can vouch for the support being very good as well, Stray always responds within 24 hours and often within an hour when you post on the forum.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Definitely well worth the money and adds a whole new dimension to your gear.
ImageImage