sampling in maschine recording back into ableton ??

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dj unknowntekniq

sampling in maschine recording back into ableton ??

Post by dj unknowntekniq » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm

yeah can someone please help as i don t understand when i sample in maschine lets say group b then apply the chops to group c then record back into ableton i can see the data has been recorded just when i play back no sound comes out please advise ???

BlackMath

Re: sampling in maschine recording back into ableton ??

Post by BlackMath » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 pm

dj unknowntekniq wrote:yeah can someone please help as i don t understand when i sample in maschine lets say group b then apply the chops to group c then record back into ableton i can see the data has been recorded just when i play back no sound comes out please advise ???
Are your speakers turned on?

What do you mean "data"?

dj unknowntekniq

Post by dj unknowntekniq » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 am

BlackMath wrote:
dj unknowntekniq wrote:yeah can someone please help as i don t understand when i sample in maschine lets say group b then apply the chops to group c then record back into ableton i can see the data has been recorded just when i play back no sound comes out please advise ???
Are your speakers turned on?

What do you mean "data"?
i mean when i record the samples iv chopped in maschine into ableton i see the notes iv hit but it does not playback and yes speakers are turned on

Dominga

Post by Dominga » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:10 am

@dj unknowntekniq

I just want to clarify something, are you placing the midi in ableton? If so, you have to set up a few things in maschine and ableton before they will work.

Let me know how you have it set up and I'll try to help.

dj unknowntekniq

Post by dj unknowntekniq » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Dominga wrote:@dj unknowntekniq

I just want to clarify something, are you placing the midi in ableton? If so, you have to set up a few things in maschine and ableton before they will work.

Let me know how you have it set up and I'll try to help.
yeah im all good now all it was i neede to change the sound out to the right channelo now all individual pads play through and get recorded thanks anyway bro