Trouble accessing Ableton.com and downloading from the site

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
ronhin

Trouble accessing Ableton.com and downloading from the site

Post by ronhin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi,

Recently i have started having trouble downloading anything from ableton.com. After i login to my account, using IE, i am asked to login again and again whenever i browse a page where, lets say, i want to download a live pack or updates.

With Firefox, the download page says, cant open. Any download URL starting with "http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/xxxxxxxxx" doesnt open in Firefox. I am not using any download accelerators too for downloading.

I tried disabling my Antivirus software (Bitdefender)including the firewall, but no luck. Interestingly all this worked fine till 10th August. I remember this because, this problem started happening from the day (11th August) I received email from Ableton regarding a free trial of 30 days for Suite 8. That was when i was trying to download the trial version. I have now ordered for the licensed Suite 8 and am worried that with this problem lingering, i may be losing on updates, etc.

Request your help in this.

synnack

Re: Trouble accessing Ableton.com and downloading from the site

Post by synnack » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 am

You need to contact ableton support or customer care. support@ableton.com
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music | Blog | Twitter | Soundcloud

ronhin

Re: Trouble accessing Ableton.com and downloading from the site

Post by ronhin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 pm

The problem got resolved. Cuplrit was an older flash player version in my system