LEARN MUSIC SOFTWARE

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Former Pharaoh

LEARN MUSIC SOFTWARE

Post by Former Pharaoh » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:36 pm

At the comfort of my dungeon, i will teach you how to operate your favorite DAW using your genitelia. :twisted:

learnmusicsoftware

Post by learnmusicsoftware » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:18 pm

SPAM ALERT

SPAM ALERT

Former Pharaoh, you are an asshole!

I can use the madface emoticon too! :twisted:
Learn:
Ableton Live,
Reason,
Protools,
Mac OSX System
Professional Instructor: $60 per hour
YOU WILL LEARN
Beginner through Advanced welcome
Inqure about specifics: LearnMusicSoftware@yahoo.com
In Manhattan, NY

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:27 pm

Oh knock it off.....
You're obviously not going to sell anything around here "learnmusicsoftware"

Just give it a rest and deal with the fact that there are too many regulars around here who think you're an asshole and they wont give you a break.
Just because you wont give it a rest.

Want to teach?

http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

siddhu

Post by siddhu » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:27 pm

It's really very, very simple as this all we need to know to fight spam with spam:

LearnMusicSoftware@yahoo.com

Gentlemen, get creative!

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:04 am

lmfao! hahaha

the funniest part of that is we dont even have to do anything.
the spam spiders will grab that url right off the page and hit him with all they've got.

Former Pharaoh

Post by Former Pharaoh » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:04 am

learnmusicsoftware wrote:SPAM ALERT

SPAM ALERT

Former Pharaoh, you are an asshole!

I can use the madface emoticon too! :twisted:

OH MY>>>>>i SWEAR I didn't post this topic! My 14 year old son did. Please.....you must believe me.

Komplex

Post by Komplex » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:12 am

Maybe you could sell your teaching service online. You could help teach people about Ableton Live on this message board. There are always people asking questions. Why not answer those questions on this board and then ask for a few bucks to be transferred into your bank account?

You can just pretend the other people helping out and giving advice on here are asking to be paid too.

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:28 am

For $65/hr I will read you the manual..... Using a nice story telling voice.

For $75/hr I will SING you the manual.

-Ben

anonymouse

Post by anonymouse » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:42 am

give the guy a break.

If someone was advertising expensive guitar lessons it wouldn't cause such frantic outrage and squeals from the piglets on the forum.

If he happens to attract a customer to whom he can provide good quality tuition to in vsti/daws/sequencing and looping technology etc to for USD 50-an-hour and he manages to do a good job, why are you so keen to piss all over a bit of entrepreneurialism?

Probably fear of his being successful doing something you *think* you could easily do, but don't have time to as you can't get your sasha controller out of your ass.

Surely there is room in this very lucrative market for someone to give some expensive lessons on how to more skillfully waste your time, braincells and money looping samples?

Why should the psycho-marketing-savvy software and hardware companies have the monopoly on ripping off the dreamers.

Maybe this guy is a loser with no capacity to deliver value-for-money - but let him discover whether he has a sustainable business plan or not. The customers, or lack of them, will let him know very quickly if they like his service.

For a complete beginner who is too lazy to teach themselves, USD 50 is not a bad price for a pleasant hour getting tuition in music technology. After all, how much does a coffee and sandwich cost in a mid-level Manhattan cafe these days? Probably about USD20.
A job on Wall Street? mid-level USD250 an hour, every hour, all year.

dCross

Post by dCross » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:47 am

ummm, I understand you're trying to be nice to the guy, but have you read this thread?: http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 79&start=0

Komplex

Post by Komplex » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:48 am

We have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against him posting the info in his signiature and participating in this forum like everyone else does.

But spam is spam.

anonymouse wrote:give the guy a break.

If someone was advertising expensive guitar lessons it wouldn't cause such frantic outrage and squeals from the piglets on the forum.

If he happens to attract a customer to whom he can provide good quality tuition to in vsti/daws/sequencing and looping technology etc to for USD 50-an-hour and he manages to do a good job, why are you so keen to piss all over a bit of entrepreneurialism?

Probably fear of his being successful doing something you *think* you could easily do, but don't have time to as you can't get your sasha controller out of your ass.

Surely there is room in this very lucrative market for someone to give some expensive lessons on how to more skillfully waste your time, braincells and money looping samples?

Why should the psycho-marketing-savvy software and hardware companies have the monopoly on ripping off the dreamers.

Maybe this guy is a loser with no capacity to deliver value-for-money - but let him discover whether he has a sustainable business plan or not. The customers, or lack of them, will let him know very quickly if they like his service.

For a complete beginner who is too lazy to teach themselves, USD 50 is not a bad price for a pleasant hour getting tuition in music technology. After all, how much does a coffee and sandwich cost in a mid-level Manhattan cafe these days? Probably about USD20.
A job on Wall Street? mid-level USD250 an hour, every hour, all year.

anonymouse

Post by anonymouse » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:50 am

drc24 wrote:ummm, I understand you're trying to be nice to the guy, but have you read this thread?: http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 79&start=0
ouch :lol:
Last edited by anonymouse on Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:55 am

We have no idea what his stuff is like.....

Everyone that says it's good is him creating fake accounts.

For all we know he is a scammer.

-Ben

anonymouse

Post by anonymouse » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:58 am

MrYellow wrote:We have no idea what his stuff is like.....

Everyone that says it's good is him creating fake accounts.

For all we know he is a scammer.

-Ben
I hope Ableton are paying you to protect their customers from giving money to the wrong people :lol:

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:19 am

I hope "Learningmusicsoftware" is paying you to help him shill :-D

-Ben