All times are UTC

Post subject: I was looking at my account and noticed that Live 9 Standard
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:21 pm 

Is listed as my upgrade , which is 100% totally wrong!! I actually upgraded to Suite... it lists the serial number for Live 9 standard. Yet my Live 9 Suite says Live 9 suite 64 bit when i open Live...

Post subject: Re: I was looking at my account and noticed that Live 9 Standard
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:23 pm 

Yeah, me too but then you have all other licenses listed down for all packs/intruments

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 pm 

tintala wrote:
Is listed as my upgrade , which is 100% totally wrong!! I actually upgraded to Suite... it lists the serial number for Live 9 standard. Yet my Live 9 Suite says Live 9 suite 64 bit when i open Live...

If you have all of the included Suite packs available for download, including Max for Live in your software/my packs pages in your account then you have Suite. My account says the same next to my Ableton Live software (Standard) - the difference between standard and suite is all the included packs.
I contacted support and they confirmed that I am a Live Suite owner.
I suggest everyone contacts customer support if they have a problem prior to panicking and posting in the forum!

“... it was just to make an average listener go: ‘What the fuck is this?’ That’s a real inspiration for me and something that I will explore more on upcoming recordings.”
- Wally De Backer (Gotye) quoting Ween's intention behind making records

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:37 pm 

artpunk wrote:
tintala wrote:

If you have all of the included Suite packs available for download, including Max for Live in your software/my packs pages in your account then you have Suite. My account says the same next to my Ableton Live software (Standard) - the difference between standard and suite is all the included packs.
I contacted support and they confirmed that I am a Live Suite owner.
I suggest everyone contacts customer support if they have a problem prior to panicking and posting in the forum!

well I posted here so that others may look and confirm the same thing, also I have not had good correspondence with support. Furthermore, I wasn't panicking just seeing if anyone else has this... thats it///
Besides that's what this forum is for.. asking questions, I paid for my software and use the forum for asking questions regardless of how elementary, redundant or irritating .... just as I did. Now others will go and look at their account just as you did.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 pm 

My account said this for while but now it is corrected. I think they are having 'technical difficulties' in all departments at Ableton.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:18 am 

The fact of the matter is it's not even a problem. If you have the licences for all of the Suite add-ons what does it matter what the core software engine is called in your account? Mine still says standard in the licence details but in the software download window I have suite available to me! I asked support because I was curious & for the record, they have always been very promt getting back to me, so I'm not sure why you have had issues with them. Anyway, I'm sure you weren't panicking, my apologies for even suggesting such a thing! No-one jumps to erroneous conclusions or panics here! BTW This particular issue has actually been brought up in the forum in other posts...

“... it was just to make an average listener go: ‘What the fuck is this?’ That’s a real inspiration for me and something that I will explore more on upcoming recordings.”
- Wally De Backer (Gotye) quoting Ween's intention behind making records