All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Maschine Sounds without Maschine?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 pm 

...yeah....i HATE all these instant ready to go earcandy shit presets from ni....and all those kids that call themselves producers because they clicked some tracks together by choosing their fav's from a fucking presetlist....

and if it even comes to guys like this one here..... even don't wanna pay the guys who give him the opportunity to pretend to be a musicproducer....hell yeah, then you can call me a hater for sure....

get at least some skills and start producing your own sound or go and play something else.....there are so many other nice hobbies out there....come on....

and if you really love it...ok....but respect those who give you the tools to start with....

if you don't....you're a piece of shit...simple as that.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm 

I personally don't care about skills. People will do what they will do, and each person has their own intentions and learning curves.

But really, buying something with the intention of returning it is a waste of time.

Just download the crack. It'd be so much easier. I hear that Vengeance has popular stuff also.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 pm 

....if you're a piece of shit, at least you know you're not alone in this world....
in fact all these pieces of shit are the majority.....

hey crackheads, don't wonder if you never make a living from producing music....
make a living from music depends on somebody who's paying for it....

same with the tools you use....so don't wonder if this whole concept comes to an end soon....

success comes from support....support the musicians you really like....and support the companies who give you the tools you use to call yourself a musician....

call me studip old prick.....but face it.....

and there is only one company out there that has even more perverted instant earcandy presets for more click by click music than ni....and that's venegance....very popular, indeed....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:22 pm 

when did this forum become exactly like futureproducers.com?? ugh.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:15 pm 

Threads like this make me want to order a pizza....If you use it , then pay for it, if you can't afford it, then up your game, get a part time job or something for some extra cash you punks :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm 

:lol: i think this thread went off the rails a little while back, the first few of us were probably just kind of disgusted by the thought of spending money on something, to find out that the software had been jacked by someone like the op. then it turned into a discussion about if you use samples or presets you are somehow less of a producer. then one guy called everyone a pussy :lol: im just interested in where this is all headed :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 pm 

444pio wrote:
So, my question is, Can you use Machine library sounds in other applications, without running Maschine??
Beleive it or not, in Reason, you cannot use those .wav sounds in other applications, theres just no access to the library outisde of running Reason..
If I buy Maschine, load the library sounds, then return the Maschine, theyll charge a 5% restocking fee, which may be worth it, IF I can use those sounds without runnig Maschine!!
What do you think??

This is like buying a Cheeseburger to steal the pickles...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 pm 

MarksBasementRecords.com wrote:

This is like buying a Cheeseburger to steal the pickles...

:lol:

I bought a maschine micro mk1 when the mk2 came out because it was the same price as Massive alone which I'd been thinking about for ages (Lots of good presets. And why the hell not, I'm tired of trying to make every single sound from scratch).

Getting a free set of decent drum pads and bunch of quality drum hits was kind of a bonus. I'll probably get round to installing komplete elements sometime to try the guitar rig bits.

Only tried the Maschine software once. Seemed alright.

So I had most of the burger, but left the meat.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:17 pm 

well guys, you are right.
I have no intention on wasting NI time by returning after I got the software.
It is not right and all the comments have convinced me NOT to do it.
Thanks so much...
I will continue to use my first instinct, which is creaitng my own sounds from existing library.
Peace!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:58 pm 

:D good for you 444.....those samples aren't worth the hassle!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 am 

when in the world is Live 9 coming out?
They said 1st Quarter of 2013, so it should be by March

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:54 am 

reeloy wrote:
....if you're a piece of shit, at least you know you're not alone in this world....
in fact all these pieces of shit are the majority.....

hey crackheads, don't wonder if you never make a living from producing music....
make a living from music depends on somebody who's paying for it....

same with the tools you use....so don't wonder if this whole concept comes to an end soon....

success comes from support....support the musicians you really like....and support the companies who give you the tools you use to call yourself a musician....

call me studip old prick.....but face it.....

and there is only one company out there that has even more perverted instant earcandy presets for more click by click music than ni....and that's venegance....very popular, indeed....

Can this dude please keep posting his opinions, they are very interesting and appealing to me, I need more insight into his wonders of creative genius so I can better improve my own self worth.

That was not sarcasm, I am enjoying these rants and lunch is coming up. :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:34 am 

...whish fulfilled...

lesson two.....there are presets and there are presets.

some are covered and smeared with fx and compression and whatsoever already and there's nothing left you could do but using them the way they are....instant satisfaction that never gets you even near to the sound that might could come out of you...

others are just plain tools that give you the basic flesh to create and get where YOU WANT....helping you to discover and improve YOUR SOUND....

like opening a can or really cooking....

thousands of new tracks out there......every day......try to.make a difference...
show some true colours....

and hey kids, believe it or not.....it's no god given right at all, that you can suck whatever you want for your own advantage for free....once there was a time where people respected the work of others and donated them for it...give and take, you know.......and hey, attention is not everything...
hopefully you got some more and deeper reaons why you're in the game....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 am 

Can you please show us an example of what all the kids could achieve should they take this advise in stride? I would love to see how a real professional creates an artistic audio masterpiece without any preset sounds, effects, samples or devices.

BTW, you are a touch too late. I finished my lunch hours ago. It's almost home time. :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:50 am 

...........reeloy, if.......... you.......'re....going to you.....................use punctuation............................ AT....least take the time to fig...........ure out how it works.

IT IS.......a tool................if you cr..ackheads don't fucking learn p.unc....tuation then you're pieces of.........s...h. . it.

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex