Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 3236
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:21 am
- Location: Shreveport LA, sometimes Dallas/Ft Worth TX
- Posts: 4137
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:50 am
if you are that lazy you can get a powerboard with a footswitch, or a even one with a remote control...
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:55 pm
- Location: Boston, MA
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:51 am
I just keep my monitors off at all times to be safe and save energy.
In fact, the laptop I'm typing on right now isn't even powered up.
"How'd he do that?" - Everybody