Are you getting PUSH?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Are you getting PUSH?

Yes, on march 5
33%
Yes, later when the price goes down
32%
No.
34%

Total votes: 195

eddiex

Re: Are you getting PUSH?

Post by eddiex » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 pm

humnumb wrote: eddiex, I know that you've had your panties in a twist about Guitar Center not letting you return Maschine and that you had to troll every thread here mentioning Maschine just to whine about it but your constant paranoid accusations are getting a bit too much. Just so it's clear, I'm not "at Native Instruments" and I don't have anything do with them or any other business so fuck off. :wink:
:D i just do it for fun now, i like to see how many thread pages you can bust out on all of maschine's features, how much you can hammer "it" in. :lol:
i just like to razz you and delicioso, because you guys were such pricks to me a few maschine threads back...not because i was a "D" or anything, you guys were simply disgusted by the fact that i hate maschine. you guys have some SERIOUS issues with that $600 piece of garbage. it's worse that you don't get paid for it. 8O
P.S. what exactly are "paranoid accusations" 8O just so im clear?
(without even using PUSH once) PUSH>MASCHINE
keep believin' humnumb! :wink: i love the passion!
and i forgive you
cloud>https://soundcloud.com/eddiexdarko
i love you,please don't die.

humnumb

Post by humnumb » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 pm

eddiex wrote:what exactly are "paranoid accusations"
You assuming that I work for Native Instruments :lol: , when I was talking about Push and Live's Drum Racks.

eddiex

Post by eddiex » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 pm

humnumb wrote:
eddiex wrote:what exactly are "paranoid accusations"
You assuming that I work for Native Instruments :lol: , when I was talking about Push and Live's Drum Racks.
it still doesn't make sense. the word "paranoid" suggests a psychosis, that i am afraid or i have some kind of irrational distrust or something that forces me to make these accusations. not true...i say the NI thing because, i think it's funny. you get so mad about it. :D if i had any kind of trust issues, as to if you worked for NI or not, they would be totally rationalized by how many posts you do in a typical maschine thread.
but you dropped an "F-BOMB" today dude!!! things are getting better between us, it's real progress in our relationship. a new day is dawning.... things can only go up from here hum! we are healing.

eddiex

Post by eddiex » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm

login, sorry for derailing the thread for a second.

delicioso

Post by delicioso » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm convinced eddiex works for Akai.

eddiex

Post by eddiex » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 pm

i forgive you too delicioso. :wink: there is a world of difference between me saying "i like the mpd and the apc." and the 10 page maschine hammer fest monstrosities, that you guys like to do every time maschine is mentioned (or push is mentioned). it's like you guys try to convince people, who have had a bad experience, that they didn't have a bad experience. it's a little weird. 8O and uncomfortable.
you guys working for NI, was the only thing that made sense to me, about your passionate threads for maschine.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:38 am

an MPD, an APC, and Maschine all walk into a bar...

bartender says "keep the noise down"

delicioso

Post by delicioso » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:38 am

You've been bashing and whining about Maschine here at every opportunity and throwing accusations around at those who don't agree with you. I guess things are getting a bit desperate at the Akai headquarters lately, eh? :wink:

eddiex

Post by eddiex » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 am

"humnumb, delicioso and a Maschine walk into a bar...

the bartender says "keep the noise down"
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :lol:
Last edited by eddiex on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

eddiex

Post by eddiex » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

delicioso wrote:You've been bashing and whining about Maschine here at every opportunity and throwing accusations around at those who don't agree with you. I guess things are getting a bit desperate at the Akai headquarters lately, eh? :wink:
good one delicioso!! what a well thought out, amazingly original zinger.

humnumb

Post by humnumb » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 am

The butthurt is strong with this eddiex. :lol:

skatr2

Post by skatr2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 am

While many have stated its not up to their idea of what a controller should be/do in this day/age...the chord function and selection from the menu is what sold me. I am not a keyboardist by any stretch and always liked playing on my apc with Hanz's script. This makes it just as easy. Ability to move around lives interface without the screen is a nice addition as well. I have used lots of controllers and mapped all sorts of functions, but sometimes its never quite integrated enough or I have to remember which function I mapped to what. All indications point to push hopefully taking some of the guess work or extra thought processes out of it.

delicioso

Post by delicioso » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 am

What's funny is that hum wasn't even talking about Maschine AT ALL and eddiex butted in with "this isn't even a maschine thread". :lol:

pencilrocket

Post by pencilrocket » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 am

Best drum pads : MPC style.
Best keys : Keyboard.
Best clip launcher : APC, Launchpad, etc.

So where should I put PUSH in?

oddstep

Post by oddstep » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 am

Its got akai pads,clip launching capacity at least equal to a launchpad, 10 rotaries, and loads of buttons to control recording and transport... Plus a really deep remote script. Sell your akai, keyboard and launchpad... Maybe get something with linear faders on it. I won't get one.. too much cash, but its a nice bit of kit if you want Live to be a groove box delux.