June 25th !!!!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
donmich

Re: June 25th !!!!!!!

Post by donmich » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 am

If anyone here lives in Toronto I was in Moog Audio today and they said they ordered 50 right on announce,ent day and are expecting them around the 25 of March or soon after. So far they still have about half of the shipment available for reservation/preorder. Put mine in today.
I don't know about L&M, Steves or Cosmo but they aren't always the quickest with this stuff and aren't generally huge inventory carriers.

doc holiday

Post by doc holiday » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 am

su-Y wrote:Image

*exited*

just saw that same thing!

501dubz

Post by 501dubz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:09 am

Yeap less than a week here too! ( Hope there not sending over a beta) 8O

Tarpinian

Post by Tarpinian » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Rdej

Post by Rdej » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 pm

donmich wrote:If anyone here lives in Toronto I was in Moog Audio today and they said they ordered 50 right on announce,ent day and are expecting them around the 25 of March or soon after. So far they still have about half of the shipment available for reservation/preorder. Put mine in today.
I don't know about L&M, Steves or Cosmo but they aren't always the quickest with this stuff and aren't generally huge inventory carriers.
Hey don, i'm in Saskatchewan and always order from Moog for this reason, they can actually give you concrete dates and offer quick shipping. Can you keep us fellow Canadians posted on the status of Push stock at Moog? I'm hesitant to actually make an order until one physically shows up at a retail store.

donmich

Post by donmich » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Rdej wrote:
donmich wrote:If anyone here lives in Toronto I was in Moog Audio today and they said they ordered 50 right on announce,ent day and are expecting them around the 25 of March or soon after. So far they still have about half of the shipment available for reservation/preorder. Put mine in today.
Hey don, i'm in Saskatchewan and always order from Moog for this reason, they can actually give you concrete dates and offer quick shipping. Can you keep us fellow Canadians posted on the status of Push stock at Moog? I'm hesitant to actually make an order until one physically shows up at a retail store.
I can certainly find out what they have left when I go in to pick mine up and I'll let you know. I went ahead because the guy said if there turns out to be too long of a hold up I can get my deposit back.

lo.key

Post by lo.key » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:15 pm

got this reply from moog today...

"It should still be fine for the end of the month, although there's no confirmed official word."

soooo, yeah.

artpunk

Post by artpunk » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Fingers crossed mine will be in the store around end of March as well.

This product will be in stock on Friday 29 March, 2013.
(On Awave's webpage for Push)

:D

“... it was just to make an average listener go: ‘What the fuck is this?’ That’s a real inspiration for me and something that I will explore more on upcoming recordings.”
- Wally De Backer (Gotye) quoting Ween's intention behind making records

donmich

Post by donmich » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:50 pm

lo.key wrote:got this reply from moog today...

"It should still be fine for the end of the month, although there's no confirmed official word."

soooo, yeah.
He seemed more confident yesterday. Maybe my reports of delays and back orders threw him off.. However, he was saying in fact that Erickson took his order a day or two before the official announcement so unless what someone else here was saying about factory/qc troubles affects the first distribution run for different regions he should be in the right place in the queue as long as there weren't dealers all over the world that ordered even before he got to.

Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:57 am

I ordered from Guitar Center, and the rep I spoke with yesterday believed they had just received their shipment. However, I haven't gotten shipment confirmation or anything.

eclipxe

Post by eclipxe » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:38 am

Got this from GuitarCenter:

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

As you probably heard, we were expecting a shipment of these items into our warehouse on the 18th of this month. It typically can take 1-2 days for us to process big shipments into our warehouse inventory. It could be that we are now processing that shipment in and getting them ready to ship out to you tomorrow or Thursday. I would recommend keeping an eye on your email inbox for a shipping confirmation. If you do not receive one after Thursday, 03/21/13 then I would recommend giving us a call at the phone number listed below. I apologize for the wait.

Rdej

Post by Rdej » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:39 am

donmich wrote:
Rdej wrote:
I can certainly find out what they have left when I go in to pick mine up and I'll let you know. I went ahead because the guy said if there turns out to be too long of a hold up I can get my deposit back.
Thanks Don, man I'm really looking forward to Push. The workflow seems to be incredible based on the videos that have been released.

halblaine

Post by halblaine » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 am

So if I understand correctly there will be a massive underdelivery on the Push the whole spring.
What do you think, do people normally get crazy about this type of launches, or will it be easy to get one on eBay in April without shelling out like €700?

Or... is there a chance that they'll magically fulfill the orders after all? :roll:

donmich

Post by donmich » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:04 pm

halblaine wrote:So if I understand correctly there will be a massive underdelivery on the Push the whole spring.
What do you think, do people normally get crazy about this type of launches, or will it be easy to get one on eBay in April without shelling out like €700?

Or... is there a chance that they'll magically fulfill the orders after all? :roll:
I don't think anyone is selling it of €700. I've only seen it for $599 (CAD). You might see some grey market fairly soon. Also a certain percentage of users may end up hating it and flipping it.