June 25th !!!!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Guillermo Barrancos

Re: June 25th !!!!!!!

Post by Guillermo Barrancos » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:13 am

I have also decided not to wait on Push any longer.

Going to focus on Lemur on iPad for now. So far I am incredibly impressed, with the responsiveness (no lag at all) and overall performance. It works absolutely great! And the possibilities are endless. 8)

ChiefNugget

Post by ChiefNugget » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:53 am

As best said by LCD Soundsystem, this is getting sort of unreasonable. We've been waiting such a long time.

I preordered from eastcoastmusic.com back in march. They unfortunately canceled the order after the first major delay was announced. Was stupid enough to preorder from them again when they opened up for orders in June and all the major retailers said end of June shipment. Now eastcostmusic web site says estimated ship Date in august. Seriously, a 5 month delay?
I need a baby sit my boys and work the day job plug-in.

gnurf

Post by gnurf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 am

I'm not giving up on a future Push purchase, but this sort of thing is why I never pre-order. The money not spent on a pre-order will be spent on other audio toys. I need a portable recorder anyway, and now is a great time to grab that Zoom H2n I wanted if there's no Push in stores yet. I don't see any controllers as nice as Push, though. The nearest I can find involves at least two devices, and part of the reason I want Push is to reduce the number of USB devices hooked up. If it's any more delayed it'll be time for the first price drop, hopefully :P

ChiefNugget

Post by ChiefNugget » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:52 am

yeah, i hear ya on the opportunity cost aspect of pre-order. i'm thinking an electric drum kit would be a nice addition to the family until push is here.
I need a baby sit my boys and work the day job plug-in.