June 25th !!!!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Regrind

Re: June 25th !!!!!!!

Post by Regrind » Fri May 31, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm just going to kick my feet up and chill. Been refreshing my account page like a dope fiend waiting on a score message. Lol.
8-12 weeks smells like Chrismas to me.
https://soundcloud.com/mistergupton
I make beats on an old Huggies box.

djesa

Post by djesa » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:01 pm

WHERE IS MY PUSH I ORDERED 4 MONTHS AGO?! MY RETAILER SAID IT COULD TAKE ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO, WTF?!

Cowlash

Post by Cowlash » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:21 pm

djesa wrote:WHERE IS MY PUSH I ORDERED 4 MONTHS AGO?! MY RETAILER SAID IT COULD TAKE ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO, WTF?!
My account has said "estimated shipment in 1–2 weeks" for a week or so now.

I got an email this afternoon saying it would be getting shipped in the next few days - but also that I would have it within 2 weeks

Maybe your retailer has had the same kind of email and it'll be with you soon?

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Same to me. Push will ship to me in the next 14 days.

Ableton_David

Post by Ableton_David » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:10 pm

djesa wrote:WHERE IS MY PUSH I ORDERED 4 MONTHS AGO?! MY RETAILER SAID IT COULD TAKE ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO, WTF?!
Sorry for the frustration - you'll need to contact your retailer about this. We at Ableton can't give you insight on where you stand in the queue with your retailer.

Guillermo Barrancos

Post by Guillermo Barrancos » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:04 am

Ableton_David wrote:
Sorry for the frustration - you'll need to contact your retailer about this. We at Ableton can't give you insight on where you stand in the queue with your retailer.
This is not about queues. You are not giving us the entire truth about what is going on.

Shipment was first beginning of June, then it got delayed till end of June. Then it got delayed again till next week.
And now the shops here in Norway have changed the delivery estimate last night to 22nd of August!!

That´s another huge 2 month delay! So what the heck is going on?

This sure doesn't feel like it has to do with too low production anymore, as otherwise we would at least see units still being shipped.
These are all out shipment delays pointing at different problems, like quality problems with the product perhaps??

/Shrug

beatz01

Post by beatz01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:50 am

Ableton_David wrote:
Typical corporate answer.

RobertX

Post by RobertX » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:44 am

Ableton_David wrote:
How about an actual statement from Ableton management on what exactly is going on with the Push?

People are quite reasonable when you're up front an honest with them. On the other hand, when people get endlessly stonewalled they get pissed.

Ableton used to have a great rapport with the community, but now not so much. I think you guys need a refresher course in customer relations because it seems you guy rarely get it right anymore.

Customers pissed? SILENCE! Product delays? SILENCE! No stock in the retail channel? STFU! Call your retailer!

Guillermo Barrancos

Post by Guillermo Barrancos » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:59 am

People are talking about the same August 22nd delay on their facebook page and getting the same copy/paste response from Ableton.

Ableton sure has grown big and along With it their ego times 100. As their communication skills have taken a serious nosedive these past couple years.
Especially this year since Live 9 release, communication and support is really taking the cake! :evil:

As of this moment, I seriously regret upgrading to Live 9! All because of anticipation of Push!

Seriously wish I went for Logic Pro and stick With Maschine mk2 instead and not sold it. As the two have awesome integration. /shrug

djesa

Post by djesa » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:40 am

screw this, i have had it, im cancelling my order. pay for something, only to get it half a year later? all the "estimates" are bullsh*t, just look at the history, how the push has kept being "pushed" back and back. im done and looking elsewhere now, only if i see a push in a store, then maybe i will think of buying it (unless i havent found some other controller). the push is a great product it seems, but yeah, im sure with the huge wait and delays, other newer/better products are going to come out. dont waste your life waiting for this, believe it when you see it in the stores, just in time for christmas maybe? lmfao

pro.tone

Post by pro.tone » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:20 am

C'mon Abes, post a statement; your flagship "PUSH" is sinking.
Who is the one giving you that bad advice to not post ANY statement on this mess?

Even if you're maybe covering AKAI's ass (maybe it's their fault, WHO KNOWS...?)

For me it's time for plan B now, at least until 2014: 2nd hand APC40+carbon push

Best wishes
HW: MacbookPro, PUSH, US-144, Equitek e300, Yamaha NS10, AKG 271
SW: Live 9 Suite, PXT, Sibelius 7, Pianoteq 4, Komplete 8 ult., Cinem. Strings 2, EWH Strings diamond

"Music is art - audio is technology"

Guillermo Barrancos

Post by Guillermo Barrancos » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:54 am

There is going to be a shipment this week.
Just way too few units again, so shops can barely full fill pre-orders. :?

Timbeaux

Post by Timbeaux » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:32 am

i have had a change in mind last night. i will get my push when push 2 will be announced

illsub1

Post by illsub1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Ableton's silence on this is unacceptable. I would suggest cancelling your order if you have an apc40 or launchpad and get the nativekontrol scripts that work great as near perfect push emulations. http://www.nativekontrol.com/

illsub1

Post by illsub1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm

the launchpad version has a benefit that it is smaller and more portable than push, and the APC40 has the benefit of much more control. On the push it is impossible to mute a track and change device parameters on a send (like delay for example). The Native Kontrol scripts are really great!!