Live 9 browser NIGHTMARE !!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Michael Hatsis

Re: Live 9 browser NIGHTMARE !!!

Post by Michael Hatsis » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Blendton wrote:
uberdrums wrote:Wtf are you talking about?
Pity, duty, why I answer back will be a no-answer question for me.

Some guy witing for BitWig. The guy beintg to feel excited about the BW vs. Live myth.

Then I come, teach some stuff, like BitWig being Ableton and most important BitWig being renred useless with actual guidelines so just tried to be nice by advising "the guy" to stop dreaming ...

If You're too ... to understand the previous, your place fort posting isn't this one. Try design imaging or whatever another DAW but you can't be able to do more than (and in fact apparently I'm just guessing you can) READ/ WRITE.

And to finish on the BW thing, is any BitWig Studio had to finally release, since 2009 the "company" I consider subsided by Abe himself (man, brain, THINKING, well etc) >>> it's vaporware OR if not it's future's Live brother.

I don't like people hoping for a war beteewtwo music prod. tools which are developed and complete each other.

Sorry I'm pissed off and I'm not very nice, I don't like your "tone" and also the fact you can't catch my lines but ...

BTW there's no'posting style" or "playing somewhat asshole role" here more than anywhere... But being +/- talking a lot to hide the real sense of things is the best way to detect intruders, I mean... "buyers". I never lose a point and never posts pointless crap. I just try to help. No need to explain how I / how to help with such unreadable things .. Just re-read. It may appear as something you will lean, or have known but forgotten, or simply mark you as "buyer",

hmm gotta pee

Some EVILEVILEVILEVIL status right here

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:13 am

mike@TrackTeam Audio wrote:
Blendton wrote:
uberdrums wrote:Wtf are you talking about?

Some guy witing for BitWig. The guy beintg to feel excited about the BW vs. Live myth.

Then I come, teach some stuff, like BitWig being Ableton and most important BitWig being renred useless with actual guidelines so just tried to be nice by advising "the guy" to stop dreaming ...

If You're too ... to understand the previous, your place fort posting isn't this one. Try design imaging or whatever another DAW but you can't be able to do more than (and in fact apparently I'm just guessing you can) READ/ WRITE.

And to finish on the BW thing, is any BitWig Studio had to finally release, since 2009 the "company" I consider subsided by Abe himself (man, brain, THINKING, well etc) >>> it's vaporware OR if not it's future's Live brother.

I don't like people hoping for a war beteewtwo music prod. tools which are developed and complete each other.

Sorry I'm pissed off and I'm not very nice, I don't like your "tone" and also the fact you can't catch my lines but ...

BTW there's no'posting style" or "playing somewhat asshole role" here more than anywhere... But being +/- talking a lot to hide the real sense of things is the best way to detect intruders, I mean... "buyers". I never lose a point and never posts pointless crap. I just try to help. No need to explain how I / how to help with such unreadable things .. Just re-read. It may appear as something you will lean, or have known but forgotten, or simply mark you as "buyer",

hmm gotta pee

Go listen "Like Spinning Plates" recorded live by Radiohead, from "I MIGHT BE WRONG" compilation.

It won't fix your insulting - because in short my job entersin "healthcare" category - ...

so evil thinking, from me, NEVER. NEVER POSTED POINTLESS STUFF. So give up or figure out. But no consideration pleawse, thanking you in advance.

Kind Regards
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Ableton Live 9 Suite (64-bit) & Ableton Suite 8 + Max for Live (32-bit)
Toshiba Qosmio F750 + lenticular glasses-free 3D
i7 2670QM 2,20GHz - 2x4GB DDR3-1333 - 5400rpm HDD

Michael Hatsis

Post by Michael Hatsis » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 am

Blendton wrote:
Blendton wrote:

hmm gotta pee

Go listen "Like Spinning Plates" recorded live by Radiohead, from "I MIGHT BE WRONG" compilation.

It won't fix your insulting - because in short my job entersin "healthcare" category - ...

so evil thinking, from me, NEVER. NEVER POSTED POINTLESS STUFF. So give up or figure out. But no consideration pleawse, thanking you in advance.

Kind Regards
Lol- its not an insult, its a compliment...EVILEVILEVILEVIL was probably the most epic poster ever on this forum. I dig ur style bruh...

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:40 am

Lol- its not an insult, its a compliment...EVILEVILEVILEVIL was probably the most epic poster ever on this forum. I dig ur style bruh...
D'oh ! :mrgreen:

OK so let's kill some packs of "liquid cereals" fresh cans ? Rha FUCK we can't, as I couldn't even digging forever catch sarcasm in when written as when I calm down a bunch of too loud girls inpro time : I say piapiapiapiapiapiapiapia" :P

Therefore the confusing stuff.

Anyway if any music talking is in your chords, you're the kind I want to stay here not letting buyers win their own war against themselves ... Their (if any) Psy. M.D. is in fact a good person to consult when anything can become a reason to complain, even such ridiculous exemples available 1st page @M&A Production main topic :)
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Michael Hatsis

Post by Michael Hatsis » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:49 am

Blendton wrote:
D'oh ! :mrgreen:

OK so let's kill some packs of "liquid cereals" fresh cans ? Rha FUCK we can't, as I couldn't even digging forever catch sarcasm in when written as when I calm down a bunch of too loud girls inpro time : I say piapiapiapiapiapiapiapia" :P

Therefore the confusing stuff.

Anyway if any music talking is in your chords, you're the kind I want to stay here not letting buyers win their own war against themselves ... Their (if any) Psy. M.D. is in fact a good person to consult when anything can become a reason to complain, even such ridiculous exemples available 1st page @M&A Production main topic :)
Yup! I agree

nc2010

Post by nc2010 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 am

UnCL0NED wrote:Does "Everything" also instantly play/preview your sample in sync with Live, when you click the sample? 8O

Do you know what ? IT IS AMAZING but ......... YES! (not in sync but instant preview) :D

I asked David (the author of EVERYTHING) and he did a special "build" of Everything for me with this feature : Autoplay of .wav when you click on a .wav file.

:D

EVERYTHING + this Autotplay feature = THE ULTIMATE AUDIO BROWSER for Windows. Period.

:D

(I donated 50€ for having this feature, but these are the best 50€ I spent for softwares since a long long long time)

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 am

Yup! I agree
Holy shit : talking about music making I'm disabled for the moment I could lose myself in (wether justified or not, pointless)

I may enjoy my sillly tracks, since I've sold my only keyboard (an Oxygen 61) ; it became more painful to manage with "soft and noisy when released" keys, no aftertouch, no weighted at all but more false notes and multi-key pressing when playing as if it was my Yamaha hammer/chords/full bronze plate structure avoiding retune it every month...

But as you may have understood, I spend more time here ever day : in fact even with vast knowledge for workarounds, tricks and piano graduated proofs I'm indeed not a buyer ... I can't stand being unable to "play" my tracks even if in the DAW oriented work you don't play 100% to reach your fresh and mastered .AIF or .WAV rewarding end product

Let's do complaining just once, adding a sort of "warning" message to people possibly doing the mistake : yeah, that toy was M-Audio branded, faders and knobs >>> all was gfreat BUT sorry I can't play well on plastic "no feel no resistance" keys, but at least I managed to finally something "concrete".

But because money is not the thing stopping me I wish I could finally have a decent semi/full weighted keyboard, adding 500e for Push 'cause it's pretty easy to feel it as total useless gadget but I also consider as surely true that having it to expllore for just aweek and boom -> love story. Not mentioning Julien Bayle is a french mate and we could coop into real music working.

Dude, don't wan't complain in fact but since it's done and feeling somewhat sick to "click my music" I'd like you to share about your sets, mandatory tools to perform and/or produce and master the stuff on last stage, whick kind of "genre" you do or try to work on when Live/(suite ?) is concerned ?

Kind regards
Antoine, aka Blendton.

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:44 am

gotta love google translate..

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 am

3dot... wrote:gotta love google translate..
Never ever saw a bit of how that thing looks.

Sorry dude.

France. Gratuated in a bunch of stuff but my English level is purely memory / auto-learn based.

Thanks to point. Even being the most wrong you could be with your GT "joke" I KNOW I'm doing some frenglish wordshake. Said.
Antoine, aka Blendton.

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Frenglish Wordshake could be the name of a track.

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm

The Finn wrote:Frenglish Wordshake could be the name of a track.
You're .... no way you are doing some telepathic freaky punchy lines now dude ??!

WTF, just as was in ""my brain is DAW Synths and for special needs a philarmonic completed by a John Scatman's stuttering but wait

Freaky telepathuic gift to push ! Oops I meant "to punch" THE line

BTW pleased you've read what some stioll call "a brain" of mine, without apparent trauma resulting from all that torture-like thoughts it won't let me put to trashcan ;)

Congrats and regards, a very enjoyable (even if short) moment of harmony between two "everyman" in this place where people sometimes make me think they could be as dumb as to wonder (and ask) why they never managed to light their Philip Morris althou they use a Zippo tempest stuff etc...

Thank you, short music thinking, mind scanning, time to begin the stuff ... with NO KEYBNORD FUCKING STATE OF FRANCE (I'm the only able to see the meaning of why this endline so don't care about it, the result being I'm more than enough '$" but because of that and some past facts and stuff I just can't buy anything online, forbidden, besides being more positive than the somewhat human thing respo,sible for that "protecting measure"

Anyone for trading decent keys (I'm a pianist, always been, at least like if, so size doesn't matter : just weight and aftertouc >>> I c an't click my tracks anymore specially the one in mind atthis time :/).

All I have to do with or trade is a Launchpad and an APC40, with all their stuff... No I'm serious here lol, Blendton isn't nuts for a few moments, I praise less for more but no playing just clicking ---> should have fallen into gaming stuff :(
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Dragonbreath

Post by Dragonbreath » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Blenton tu devrait serieusement travailler ton anglais avant d'essayer de faire la moral a des gens sur ce forum, parceque la plupart de ce que tu ecris est imcomprehensible!

Ton "style" auquel ils font reference fait tout simplement reference a la qualite de la langue utiliser et non sur le contenu.

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Dragonbreath wrote:Blenton tu devrait serieusement travailler ton anglais avant d'essayer de faire la moral a des gens sur ce forum, parceque la plupart de ce que tu ecris est imcomprehensible!

Ton "style" auquel ils font reference fait tout simplement reference a la qualite de la langue utiliser et non sur le contenu.
Merci. Autre-chose à ajouter ?

Thanks. now please read native english "writers" who invade this place, maybe I may be hard tob read, but if you become used to, I never say crap.

Anyway I never write english I just read and speak it. As I read some posts of mine, I feel like them having written as if they were spoken with balancing between speakable words and writeable words being innacurate or not structured...

But I confirm the "always get sense" / at least trying to write something "not so unreadable" nor pointless as I myself must admit, in 1st attempt to read what I do just wanting ti share...

BTW... Me, somewhat trying to justify d'oh ...

Bye but no problem and thanks for posting pointing at flaws in one's text, it's not pointless.
Antoine, aka Blendton.

justchris86

Post by justchris86 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:31 pm

K1D1M35N wrote:
infernal.machine wrote:
androids wrote: What is the point to index all those samples (around 2'500'000) ???
What is the point to HAVE all those samples? :roll:
What's the point in asking such a stupid question?

There's a program called "Everything" (Win) which finds every file on your HD in seconds (by name) wihtout indexing, if Live had something like that implemented there wouldn't be days of indexing.
not really a stupid questions.... whats the point of all those samples? lol
"Do not quote or read this text"

https://soundcloud.com/unnecessary-roughness-yyc

vido

Post by vido » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Yes we should get the option of turning off indexing when adding a folder.

The new browser is GREAT apart from that.
Collab with Jeremy Blake of Red Means Recording:

Blake and Axe; "All The Light I Do Not See"
Spotify: https://goo.gl/MR8Wjr
Tidal: https://goo.gl/s35W33
Google Play: https://goo.gl/HQ1g7E
Amazon: https://goo.gl/cx5dUL

Not the usual stuff.