Vocal effects gone!!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
DJjoeB

Vocal effects gone!!

Post by DJjoeB » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi,

so i went into live 9 yesterday its been about 3 days since i got the upgrade and i was going to record some vocals and all of the effect were gone or just in a different spot but i did look around...any one know if they took them and just put them in suite because im using standard.

michael.j.mclaughlin20

Re: Vocal effects gone!!

Post by michael.j.mclaughlin20 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:41 pm

which "vocal effects" are you talking about specifically? because there were never any that were specifically made for vocals.

ShelLuser

Re: Vocal effects gone!!

Post by ShelLuser » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:57 pm

DJjoeB wrote:so i went into live 9 yesterday its been about 3 days since i got the upgrade and i was going to record some vocals and all of the effect were gone or just in a different spot but i did look around...any one know if they took them and just put them in suite because im using standard.
I guess you're referring to the "Voice Processing" section in Live 8? This is a collection of Audio Effect rack presets which I also use from time to time. 20 (or close enough) presets for voice processing; from male/female voices to stereo (movement), phone and choir effects.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be included with Live 9 anymore. So the only way to use these is by going into your Live 8 library (using the Live 9 browser) and either load the presets from there, or copy/move them into your "user library" for easier access.

Hope this helps.
With kind regards,

Peter

Using the Big Trio: Live 10 Suite, Max8 / M4l and Reason 10.
Blog: SynthFan