Has anybody received their Push yet?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
David_R

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by David_R » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 am

bootykowski wrote:
David_R wrote:I ordered mine at musicstore Germany. They told me on monday that they will receive them from ableton at march 29th and then ship as soon as possible. So it will be here after easter holidays i guess :( i hope i then have still time to play...
Hopefully they told you the truth. Everything is closed on 29th in Germany because of easter holidays, what actually means - shipping on march 29th is impossible 8O . On 27th, I asked for the correct shipping date via Mail - and instead replying - they changed the shipping day on their website to the 20th of June. Maybe the first batch is already sold out and they will ship to the lucky people, who ordered first. Otherwise the date was a trap! The first date on their website was january 31, i pre-ordered really early and they changed the date to march 29 without a message via mail... Lucky, that i thought from the beginning, that january 31 is impossible :)

Did they told you your Number on the waiting list? When did you pre-order?
no. to be honest i didn't get any information. i called them before i ordered and they said i'll be in the first batch when i order now. that was at the 6th of march. last week i wrote a mail to ask when they will ship and they answered that they'll receive the controllers at 29th (wich is indeed very unrealistic in germany) and will then ship out as soon as possible. now holidays are over and at least they should ship today but i heard nothing. wrote them again... :x

Evengy

Post by Evengy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:43 am

saturday i recieved my push and it´s totally awesome to throw my mouse and keyboard away. so much more fun and very fast while i create musical ideas etc. i did a session (saturday and sunday) with a friend of mine and he is using maschine. he played some drums, i played melodies and bass and we are really happy :D best controller i ever had!

bootykowski

Post by bootykowski » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 pm

David_R wrote:
bootykowski wrote:
David_R wrote:I ordered mine at musicstore Germany. They told me on monday that they will receive them from ableton at march 29th and then ship as soon as possible. So it will be here after easter holidays i guess :( i hope i then have still time to play...
Hopefully they told you the truth. Everything is closed on 29th in Germany because of easter holidays, what actually means - shipping on march 29th is impossible 8O . On 27th, I asked for the correct shipping date via Mail - and instead replying - they changed the shipping day on their website to the 20th of June. Maybe the first batch is already sold out and they will ship to the lucky people, who ordered first. Otherwise the date was a trap! The first date on their website was january 31, i pre-ordered really early and they changed the date to march 29 without a message via mail... Lucky, that i thought from the beginning, that january 31 is impossible :)

Did they told you your Number on the waiting list? When did you pre-order?
no. to be honest i didn't get any information. i called them before i ordered and they said i'll be in the first batch when i order now. that was at the 6th of march. last week i wrote a mail to ask when they will ship and they answered that they'll receive the controllers at 29th (wich is indeed very unrealistic in germany) and will then ship out as soon as possible. now holidays are over and at least they should ship today but i heard nothing. wrote them again... :x
Same for me! I hope, that they didn´t receive only 10 pcs of Push, because then You can be shure, that they will give it to their buddies... :(
If they didn´t get a mail today, I will call them tomorrow. Can You leave a reply here, if you get a message? Thanks!

Ryan0751

Post by Ryan0751 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Mine is all being broken in.

This thing stinks! Literally. It smells like it's off gassing some plasticy smell.

Other than that, it's one of the best built pieces of gear I've seen. Solid solid solid.

I do find some of the button LED coloring to be a tad hard to see (I am mildly red/green colorblind), but it's not unusable by any means.

David_R

Post by David_R » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:32 pm

bootykowski wrote:
Same for me! I hope, that they didn´t receive only 10 pcs of Push, because then You can be shure, that they will give it to their buddies... :(
If they didn´t get a mail today, I will call them tomorrow. Can You leave a reply here, if you get a message? Thanks!
They answered and told me that they are very sorry but there are difficulties in delivery and they have nothing to do with it but now I have to wait until june. What a bullshit. I think they accepted way to many orders. Whem I ordered they told me that i will get one of the first batch. So I didn't call further resellers. I feel really fooled and that hole Push-(Pre)-Order-Thing is totally annoying. :x

bootykowski

Post by bootykowski » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 pm

David_R wrote:
bootykowski wrote:
They answered and told me that they are very sorry but there are difficulties in delivery and they have nothing to do with it but now I have to wait until june. What a bullshit. I think they accepted way to many orders. Whem I ordered they told me that i will get one of the first batch. So I didn't call further resellers. I feel really fooled and that hole Push-(Pre)-Order-Thing is totally annoying. :x
I´m sorry for ... It´s not the fault of musicstore. I was at justmusic and they did put me on their waiting list too. I´m the first on their list, they just received only 2 pieces of Push and they were sold out in minutes. They are awaiting 16 more. When I called musicstore some weeks ago, they had already 42 preorders. The ordered 100 via akai/ableton, maybe they just got 10 at the moment.

Anyway, i got the shipping mail today from musicstore. Everyone here - good luck - that you don´t have to wait to long.
But otherwise, in the waiting time i took a nice old peace of hardware and played around with. It was really fun and now i´m happy, that i had to wait. Lot of inspiration and i definetely will work more with ...

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Anyone in the uk get theirs from a uk dealer yet?

itusuk

Post by itusuk » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Rosko wrote:Anyone in the uk get theirs from a uk dealer yet?

Got mine last thursday from GAK

badeshi

Post by badeshi » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:49 pm

ring round shops in UK. I found 2 in Cardiff on Sat...

bastien

Post by bastien » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Apparently mine is on its way from Andertons. Via Citylink - so wish the poor thing luck. :cry:

Ryder17

Post by Ryder17 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Got mine last week from GAK. The guy I phoned (i phoned them a lot) said they didn't get as many as they ordered so a lot of people who were down for the first batch are disappointed. I guess it came to a first come first served kinda thing.

I can only sympathize with those who don't have it yet because belive me, this thing is DOPE! :) ........ Look for silver linings though, maybe they sorted out some of the consistency issues on the second run

dewaldo

Post by dewaldo » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Just tried to order from unique squared on ebay....placed an order at midnight last night and purchased the fourth of five units "available"... got my shipping notice today.... but then got a call that there was one "missing" push in the warehouse, and that I was out of luck. they gave me a BS excuse as to why I missed out even though I wasn't the last person to make an ebay purchase. UGH!

Polyson

Post by Polyson » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:02 pm

I received my push last week. I ordered it on the release day.

I'm very happy with it, and it match perfectly what I expected from it. I'm totally fan of Push.
There a few bugs, but I sure they'll be soon fixed.

panten

Post by panten » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Just went to pick mine up from Andertons this lunch break. 1st thing I checked after plugging it in was pad sensitivity; everything OK in that department thank lords. I was really worried about that one due to the recent posts complaining about them being inconsistent. Damnit I can't wait for this working day to be over.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Belgium got 4 units. Next batch in 14 weeks. This goes for all European dealers afaik.