All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:01 pm 

Just got my shipping notice as well, Fedex ground from Texas, non-expedited. The tracking number does not show up in their system yet, so don't know delivery date. But it's on its way.
:!:

Mac Pro 3.33 Ghz 6 core Xeon, 12 G ram, OS 10.8.5
Push
Novation Impulse
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP
Live 9 Sweet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:11 pm 

anamexis wrote:
alexdecker wrote:
The "Shipping in a week or less" notice also disappeared from my account page, but I have yet to receive any confirmation emails or anything else. Please keep this thread updated if you get anything - then I also have some sort of indication if I will get an email at some point :)

- Alex

I'm in the same boat. Completely disappeared from my account page, card has not been charged, no emails, no nothin. Hoping for some updates soon!

yup, same here. card is not charged, less than one week is gone and there's no push in my account :(

hearing of other folks getting shippment left from Texas this am makes me nervous!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 am 

FedEx just updated!....getting mine on Thursday!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 am 

DJCyph (or others that have gotten shipment notification):

When did you place your order? (Just seeing if it was substantially earlier than I did.) Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 am 

I preordered mine from Guitar Center back on January 18th, I hope that puts me in the first batch... As of right now they haven't given me any information, but their web site has been switching dates like almost everyday. Maybe I should have ordered from Ableton directly and canceled my Guitar Center order! Good luck to all!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 am 

I got my FedEx tracking number earlier and it shows mine is being delivered on Wednesday. I hope I will have time to play with it when it gets here. I pre-orderd directly from Ableton on March 5th.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:45 am 

This is kind of a big deal. Everyone is super pumped, as if aliens are landing on earth and we are all waiting for one of the colorful little visitors to appear on our doorstep.

Or maybe this is just me.... 8) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 am 

Credit card charged and tracking number sent via email. DHL

Wonder how long it will take to get to Australia :lol:

Post subject: PARCEL DELIVERY JUST ARRIVED!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:12 am 

DOORBELL JUST RANG.....PARCELFORCE OUTSIDE......DOG BARKING.......LEGGED IT DOWNSTAIRS.......YANKED OPEN THE DOOR.....SIGNED FOR THE BIG HEAVY BOX......RIPPED IT OPEN.....

Multi-pack box of fruit juice ordered by my wife.....

BO-LOX

Post subject: Re: PARCEL DELIVERY JUST ARRIVED!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 am 

Whistlers wrote:
DOORBELL JUST RANG.....PARCELFORCE OUTSIDE......DOG BARKING.......LEGGED IT DOWNSTAIRS.......YANKED OPEN THE DOOR.....SIGNED FOR THE BIG HEAVY BOX......RIPPED IT OPEN.....

Multi-pack box of fruit juice ordered by my wife.....

BO-LOX

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 am 

Dchild wrote:

If you get yours before me I'll be pissed off (not really, I'll be happy for you)
I put a 20% deposit down on. push from Awave. First the 'in stock' date was the 18th March, then it changed to the 29th March (which is Good Friday, which should have clued me in, no shops are open on Good Friday in Melbourne!) that date was good until today or yesterday, when I checked the website and saw "in stock April 15th" AAAAAARGGGHHHH! What makes it even more frustrating is that I have not had any emails or formal updates from Awave, even though I have given them my money and am paying more for it than I would if I had ordered it from the Ableton website....
(Let me say that Awave are very good and their customer service is 2nd to none, this is very much out of character, so maybe they've been under the pump)
:(

“... it was just to make an average listener go: ‘What the fuck is this?’ That’s a real inspiration for me and something that I will explore more on upcoming recordings.”
- Wally De Backer (Gotye) quoting Ween's intention behind making records

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:33 am 

artpunk wrote:
Dchild wrote:

If you get yours before me I'll be pissed off (not really, I'll be happy for you)
I put a 20% deposit down on. push from Awave. First the 'in stock' date was the 18th March, then it changed to the 29th March (which is Good Friday, which should have clued me in, no shops are open on Good Friday in Melbourne!) that date was good until today or yesterday, when I checked the website and saw "in stock April 15th" AAAAAARGGGHHHH! What makes it even more frustrating is that I have not had any emails or formal updates from Awave, even though I have given them my money and am paying more for it than I would if I had ordered it from the Ableton website....
(Let me say that Awave are very good and their customer service is 2nd to none, this is very much out of character, so maybe they've been under the pump)

You'll have to write a song about it :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 am 

Whistlers wrote:
artpunk wrote:
Dchild wrote:

You'll have to write a song about it :lol:

LOL ....but I can't until I get my PUSH!! :wink:

“... it was just to make an average listener go: ‘What the fuck is this?’ That’s a real inspiration for me and something that I will explore more on upcoming recordings.”
- Wally De Backer (Gotye) quoting Ween's intention behind making records

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 pm 

I pre ordered mine from local retailer at the end of February (at that point their website stated 5th March).

It was then changed to 18th March, then subsequently changed again to the 25th March.

It now states "out of stock". I called them and they have not received them yet.

Who knows what's going on.... ?! :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:34 pm 

sweetwater just called to tell me the preorders are in and they're goin out today!!

http://www.djlimbs.bandcamp.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next