Has anybody received their Push yet?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
glitchrock-buddha

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by glitchrock-buddha » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Rdej wrote:Anyone order from Canada, any changes to shipping?
I did. I received my notice that Push is on it's way yesterday.
Professional Shark Jumper.

Natarjo

Post by Natarjo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Rdej wrote:Anyone order from Canada, any changes to shipping?

mine shipped out yesterday. Coming from texas via USPS.

musick

Post by musick » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Just unpacked it!

dudemcgrude

Re: IMPORTANT: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by dudemcgrude » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:35 pm

andrewl0 wrote:If you find yourself in the situation where your shipping status went from "less than a week" to nothing being displayed on your account and no email confirmation - You need to contact support via phone.

The Ableton credit card processing system is incredibly fussy in terms of the cards it accepts especially if the card is issued by an American bank. I called today and my card that works with just about everything was rejected by their system without even contacting my bank. I had to try 2 different cards in order for one to go though.

Also it's not uncommon for US banks to reject charges that are deemed suspicious and that includes ordering stuff from Europe. I would suggest calling your bank first to make sure they haven't rejected any charges, then call Ableton support.

Please be nice to the support people they are getting inundated with calls because of a credit card system they didn't select!
Yup, this is what happened to me. I just got an email response from Ableton stating my card was rejected then confirmed that my charge was rejected due to suspicious activity (a large charge from a foreign country). I got the charge cleared and contacted Ableton. They told me that my order will be held for 14 days to let me resolve the issue so, looks like its all good!

*edit: already got the email with the invoice and confirmation from Ableton support that im good to go! 8)
Last edited by dudemcgrude on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anamexis

Post by anamexis » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:37 pm

FYI, for people who haven't received word of their Push shipping -
Finally got a response to my support ticket, where Ableton notified me that they couldn't process my payment (why didn't they just tell me right away?)
Your Push unit is ready to ship but we were unable to charge your credit card. This is probably either because your bank suspected fraud and blocked the transaction, or you did not have enough money in your account.

Please contact your bank resolve the issue. If the transaction was blocked because of suspected fraud you can usually pre-authorize the transaction by confirming that you want to make the payment to Ableton in Germany.

After you have spoken to the bank please just reply to this mail and we'll try to process the payment again.

Alternatively, you can use a different payment method. If you'd like to use Paypal, please let us know your Paypal registered email address and we'll send a payment request. If you'd like to use a different credit card please call us on the number here:
https://www.ableton.com/en/help/contact-support/

Please note that our offices will be closed from the 29th March until the 1st of April for the Easter holidays.

We will hold your Push pre-order position for the next 14 days to give you a chance to resolve this.
Note that I called my bank a couple weeks ago to pre-authorize this transaction, however apparently Ableton is hard-coded in the Visa system as "high risk" and they would be completely unable to process the transaction unless I could give them a very specific time when the transaction would go through, down to a 10 minute window. So anyways I opted to go with PayPal.

But if your Push has not shipped, this may be why.

Annoyed both with Ableton for not telling me what was going on with my order until I asked a couple days later, and with my bank for not processing the transaction even though I specifically told them to beforehand...

djcyph

Post by djcyph » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

mines coming tomorrow. my card was denied initially during Pre-order but after I told BOA it was ok, no problems with charge this time. it was a BOA visa as well

David_R

Post by David_R » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm

I ordered mine at musicstore Germany. They told me on monday that they will receive them from ableton at march 29th and then ship as soon as possible. So it will be here after easter holidays i guess :( i hope i then have still time to play...

Oxix52

Post by Oxix52 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 am

Got my Push today. It is very solid and heavier than I expected. It's nice to have all of the dedicated buttons and such tight integration with Live. All I did was plug it in and it worked without any setup or installation. I need to fiddle with the velocity curves and button sensitivity a bit to get it comfortable. So far, I am very happy with it. It smells a bit of paint. It seems like it was freshly built/assembled/painted yesterday.

Rdej

Post by Rdej » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 am

Can anyone confirm that note mode or key mode works with vsts?

infernal.machine

Post by infernal.machine » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 am

Rdej wrote:Can anyone confirm that note mode or key mode works with vsts?
Of course it does.

alexdecker

Post by alexdecker » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 am

Mine is waiting a the local UPS center 4 km. from my home, and I can't get to it, as the UPS office is closed during the Easter holidays. This sucks :D

- Alex

monohusche

Post by monohusche » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:56 am

can anyone advise on the size and weight of the Push delivery package ?

cheers

Nicknackerski

Post by Nicknackerski » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 am

Goddammmmmit! :roll:

> Hi Stephen, many thanks for your email.
>
> Unfortunately Ableton only sent us 13 units. We are currently in the process
> of contacting all customers who missed the initial allocation. Unfortnately
> you did not make the first 13. The next shipment is due in May.
>
> Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.
>
> Kind regards

bastien

Post by bastien » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 am

I can see a dilemma coming up: IF mine arrives in the next few days, do I open it up and play with it, or do I flip it straight onto eBay? :twisted:

Ryder17

Post by Ryder17 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:24 am

Mine just arrived :lol: