All times are UTC

Post subject: Is it just me? live 9 midi overdub
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:54 pm 

Having trouble recording in arrangement view with the midi arrangement overdub . The track is armed and the midi arrangement overdub button is on but when i play the arrangement and use my midi controller nothing is added. I have tried this with the arrangement record armed aswell as the midi overdub and that just records a new clip. Help.

Post subject: Re: Is it just me? live 9 midi overdub
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:59 pm 

stansharpe wrote:
Having trouble recording in arrangement view with the midi arrangement overdub . The track is armed and the midi arrangement overdub button is on but when i play the arrangement and use my midi controller nothing is added.

stansharpe wrote:
I have tried this with the arrangement record armed aswell as the midi overdub and that just records a new clip. Help.

Not sure what you mean by this bit, surely you hit the Arrangement Record button to start recording? What do you mean by armed?

make sure the BTA light is not on, this could be your problem. Also could be buggy. There are some known issues in this area.