All times are UTC

Post subject: Deep House Organ Synth Production
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:37 pm 

Hello fellas,

I'm really new in the businnes but started a few days ago and I really want to dig deeper into the deep house section.

I was searching for some synth presets at beatport but couldn't find any that match those sounds : http://sounds.beatport.com/pack/east-coast-house/5229

Could you help me ?

How do I get those nice jass organs as heard in the sample above. I really like every single loop in it so any help to achieve this is greatly appreciated !!!

Greetings from Germany

Post subject: Re: Deep House Organ Synth Production
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 am 

I found the FM Pad in Reason's NN-XT sampler to be a pretty nice start for deep house. Of course this doesn't help if you don't have Reason. Sine based pads are nice but most presets these days have a bit much going on in the upper frequency range for deep house. Same with organs. So low-pass filter that shit just a bit, add a dash of resonance and off you go!

Post subject: Re: Deep House Organ Synth Production
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 am 

Hi , you can try a lot of synth in fact but play with the enveloppe make a longer attack and use some minor seven chords ...
i'am not an expert but i very often try to make those sexy house chords ;) electric pianos can give some good results too.