All times are UTC

Post subject: Missing sample in Tronix live pack
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:37 pm 

In the Sample Logic Tronix Live Pack, there is a sound named "Fire Start" in the "Tronix Impacts" subsection of the "Percussives" section. This sound uses a sample named "FireStart.aif" that shows up as missing when I try to load the sound.

This sample appears as missing in both the Live 8 and Live 9 versions of this Live Pack.

If you have this pack, would you mind checking whether the sample is missing on your machine too?

Post subject: Re: Missing sample in Tronix live pack
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 am 

Hi there,

I am on mac.

I bought the Tronix Pack this week and for me also, the sample is missing, when i load the FireStart .adg preset. :twisted:
I tried to find it on my Harddrive with Easyfind and also with Spotlight but no search result.
I am gonna mail Samplelogic about this problem and i can let you know what they have to say.

Cheers,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:09 pm 

ark wrote:
In the Sample Logic Tronix Live Pack, there is a sound named "Fire Start" in the "Tronix Impacts" subsection of the "Percussives" section. This sound uses a sample named "FireStart.aif" that shows up as missing when I try to load the sound.

This sample appears as missing in both the Live 8 and Live 9 versions of this Live Pack.

If you have this pack, would you mind checking whether the sample is missing on your machine too?

Same here it says sample is offline. I have sent a support request to Sample Logic, funny in 9 the preview is there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:36 pm 

woodsdenis wrote:
ark wrote:

Same here it says sample is offline. I have sent a support request to Sample Logic, funny in 9 the preview is there.

I got a response saying it must have been a bad download, re downloaded Tronix again and its still missing. Replied to SampleLogic with this info.
BTW the new Tronix has a different identifier SampleLogicTronix_r30306_v9.0. as opposed to SampleLogicTronix_r28821_v9.0 which I originally downloaded.