All times are UTC

Post subject: Return reverbs have randomly stopped working? :/
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:24 am 

I'm totally baffled here - I'm hoping someone can help me. :oops:

I've been making some changes to my Default template today, and I've noticed that just my two reverb return tracks are not working properly anymore.

I'll send audio using my Send A and Send B knobs on a channel, and nothing will register in the metering on the corresponding Return channels. After turning various devices on and off in each FX channel, it is the actual (Ableton) Reverb on each channel that seems to be preventing the signal from progresing. :x (signal registers on the meter when Reverbs are turned off)

Thing is, I'm sure I didn't change anything in my return channels today - and my other return channels ( 3 x delays, 1 x exciter) work fine.

Any ideas? :?:

Post subject: Re: Return reverbs have randomly stopped working? :/
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:26 am 

Also, these Return channels are working fine in older projects. i don't know what gives.

I just tried to copy and paste the working reverb chain from the earlier project into my default template, and that didn't fix the problem.

(oh, and the same issue seems to have happened in Live 8, so I don't think it is a Live 9 bug)

Totally baffled at this!

Post subject: Re: Return reverbs have randomly stopped working? :/
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 pm 

Check where their audio is going to and if the faders are up I guess. Maybe delete those return channels and add them again?