Techno-Funk Remix of 'Maximal' by The MXML.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
purefunk

Techno-Funk Remix of 'Maximal' by The MXML.

Post by purefunk » Mon May 02, 2005 2:13 pm

As half of the duo 'The Maximal', I wanted to release a verion of "Maximal" that was distinctly different than our Breaktech House original.

So here it is...
a Techno-funk remix.

http://www.themaximal.com

Click on the music section.

Feedback much appreciated.

spiderprod

Post by spiderprod » Mon May 02, 2005 3:03 pm

for once , something i like .nice job can i get a .wav copy please .

spiderprod

Post by spiderprod » Mon May 02, 2005 3:04 pm

for once , something i like .nice job can i get a .wav copy please .

purefunk

Post by purefunk » Mon May 02, 2005 3:14 pm

spiderprod wrote:for once , something i like .nice job can i get a .wav copy please .
Do you intend to play it out? If so, I might be able to send a copy. I will have to clear it with my partner for promotional purposes. If not, I can only offer the mp3, sorry.

I am happy you liked it.

spiderprod

Post by spiderprod » Tue May 03, 2005 11:37 am

yes i will play it ,but i can take mp3 & convert it .
check this mix to hear what i do:
http://www.spiderprod.co.uk/mixes/spide ... 005mp3.mp3
i am also launching an mp3 download site ,if you are interested in selling your tracks on the net , let me know (the site is being designed now & should be finished by the begining of september .

purefunk

Post by purefunk » Tue May 03, 2005 1:44 pm

SP, I'm downloading the mix now. I shot my partner and email. He should let me know sometime today. i don't think it will be problem. However, we would appreciate a recording of the mix, for proof it was used. MP3 or whatever, If this mix is to be posted on the internet, we request, all credit for the track and web info. We can nail down specifics later after I hear back.

purefunk

Post by purefunk » Tue May 03, 2005 2:05 pm

Spider,
Very tight mix, I'm 'feelin' it. Nice and bumpin'.

spiderprod

Post by spiderprod » Tue May 03, 2005 2:58 pm

purefunk wrote:SP, I'm downloading the mix now. I shot my partner and email. He should let me know sometime today. i don't think it will be problem. However, we would appreciate a recording of the mix, for proof it was used. MP3 or whatever, If this mix is to be posted on the internet, we request, all credit for the track and web info. We can nail down specifics later after I hear back.
the mix won't be availlable on the net ,a year ago i received a big fine for puting my mixes up(copyright violation) ,so now everything is only for private download like the link i posted .also to be honest you track will be choped up to get the best of it to fit maximum 90 secs , i can always let make you listen to the choped track before playing it .i usualy play around a track a minute live so i need to chop it up .
also , i play for free or the money i get for PA is going to a deaf people association so i would be very gratefull if the whole story doesn't cost me the moon .
also if you have more tracks to make me listen , i'll listen .

purefunk

Post by purefunk » Tue May 03, 2005 3:51 pm

Check your PM

defunkt

Post by defunkt » Tue May 03, 2005 4:56 pm

purefunk.hi,just listened to the radio mix and your mix.your mix is better .nice tattoo by the way .peace.

purefunk

Post by purefunk » Tue May 03, 2005 5:06 pm

Defunkt,

Thanks for listening. The tattoo, we do some crazy shite for our music. Glad you like. Two different versions of the track for different vibes.

Thanks again.

PF