Ableton: Thanks for letting us hate on you

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Blendton

Re: Ableton: Thanks for letting us hate on you

Post by Blendton » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:05 am

beats me, you used to write very better I mean ; "fully aware about <blank>" and accurate stuff...

The simple fact i.e. Ableton_David posting few but always on time but yes it looks like if Ableton was not able to do their more than just "fix a <blank> thing which - unless critical - has a turn-around but pisses this forum off".

I still praise more than I can hate. Don't think this kind of guys don't know what they're doing or apparently "not" doing : in this case just look and keep silence while things are building without communication because...

Fuck : the opposite is BITWIG : fully featured and ... fully <blank>. Lot of write & talk no product. Exactly like me at this time : no .AIF or WAV at the end, just another write & write :roll:

I wait for some (second since Live 8.2 was some revolution for unsatisfied users) 9.1 - 9.2 release, the day when all this crap will come to an end ; at last.

Their "look like if" silence is a choice. Their choices even some controversial evolved to be as good as the debuts were worrying us.

Or I'm a sheep.

Beeeeeeeh ^^

[EDIT] Didn't you see this is my 1st post since... whatever, whereas I use to post Lynchian posts merely often ; so I catch Hervé's point of view : if it's so "pro" grade matters I don't see any kind of resources here. I just find or give up elsewhere or with other musicians, do I look like mad or something here :idea:

Regards, thinking your topic is more a joke than a spontaneous post written with conviction :wink:
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Ableton Live 9 Suite (64-bit) & Ableton Suite 8 + Max for Live (32-bit)
Toshiba Qosmio F750 + lenticular glasses-free 3D
i7 2670QM 2,20GHz - 2x4GB DDR3-1333 - 5400rpm HDD

su

Post by su » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:16 am

hate to be a contrarian on this lighthearted thread, but scanning through current thread titles, it seems to me like most deal with questions and people sharing stuff. Sure there's spite directed at the abes, but I find this place pretty civil as far as the internet goes.

:shrug:

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:38 am

su wrote:hate to be a contrarian on this lighthearted thread, but scanning through current thread titles, it seems to me like most deal with questions and people sharing stuff. Sure there's spite directed at the abes, but I find this place pretty civil as far as the internet goes.

You're right IMO

But I just wanted to remind this "civil sharing place" is not about music anymore... But not thinking sharing goods or cons found by some and not others is not having a purpose, and a point.

Here's not "pointless", I in fact see the whole forum as an "off-topic" if music and audio production are the main topics : I - like you - just see far more complaints looking "titles" than interesting to 'seriously' dig something clearly "concrete" ; like a title of this kind : "how to maximize my mix" or "help being doing Live in a HALL stage" (meaning the topic is about to dig audio quality in terms of perception and sound "science" which is thinkable on Live 8 or 9, like kicking the performance restrictions / prerequisites (i.e. a bad sounding place with "heavy" speakers & stuff both fixed and badly positioned which makes the sound more like a salad than a musical event)

[EDIT] I don't forget there is some "personal and mandatory" plug-ins to help Live/Suite for being the "everylive" tool for musicians and everystudio too. An example : cytomic. I don't like it, never did, the news about its integration was like a need to pee : <blank>

I don't want by writing this to launch a "Live's filters sucks" debate OK :wink:
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Ableton Live 9 Suite (64-bit) & Ableton Suite 8 + Max for Live (32-bit)
Toshiba Qosmio F750 + lenticular glasses-free 3D
i7 2670QM 2,20GHz - 2x4GB DDR3-1333 - 5400rpm HDD

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:48 am

su wrote:hate to be a contrarian on this lighthearted thread, but scanning through current thread titles, it seems to me like most deal with questions and people sharing stuff. Sure there's spite directed at the abes, but I find this place pretty civil as far as the internet goes.

give it a couple of days :lol:

On a serious note, I have been finding the last week or so more enjoyable.