exporting audio files

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Post Reply
etruscan
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 pm

exporting audio files

Post by etruscan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:49 am

When I create an audio file from a live set, where is the file stored? How does the ableton program ask you to save it, and how do you locate it where you want? Any suggestions on where to place these files?

lapieuvre
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:29 pm

Re: exporting audio files

Post by lapieuvre » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:07 am

etruscan wrote:When I create an audio file from a live set, where is the file stored?
Where you save it
etruscan wrote:How does the ableton program ask you to save it,
After shift-ctrl-R, it will ask you where
etruscan wrote:and how do you locate it where you want? Any suggestions on where to place these files?
Somewhere you will remember
Mac OSX 10.13.6
Live 9.7.6 Suite
Live 10.1.2 Suite
Soundcards : FF800, Apollo Twin duo

Post Reply