no operator,auto filter,compressor in live 9 standard

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
vibhor

no operator,auto filter,compressor in live 9 standard

Post by vibhor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Dayumn this is shiet when you pay your hard earned money and purchase live 9 standard and you decide to make a track and suddenly you notice that you don't have operator ,compressor,auto filter anything huhhh then what are we paying you for a low graphic oriented dull music making software ??? And for what are we paying you money ??? Why don't you clearly write it down there on a pack that "WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR YOUR MONEY AND RETURN BACK BECAUSE ITS AN UGLY TRAP" ???

condra

Re: no operator,auto filter,compressor in live 9 standard

Post by condra » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Auto Filter and Compressor both come with Live 9 standard.

Operator is an optional extra, worth every penny. There are many free VST plugin synth alternatives anyway.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Live 9 standard according to the Ableton shop:

Standard
full features plus extras
Full feature set
1100+ Sounds (11GB)
3 Instruments
Drum Rack, Impulse, Simpler
Also includes External Instrument device

37 Effects
Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, Filter Delay, Frequency Shifter, Glue, Multi-band Dynamics, Overdrive, Resonators, Spectrum, Vinyl Distortion, Vocoder
Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus, Compressor, EQ Three, Erosion, Flanger, Gate, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper, Note Length, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Reverb, Saturator, Scale, Simple, Delay, Utility, Velocity

Also includes External Audio Effect device
USD 449

Operator isnt in the list. If you dont read what youre buying its your own fault.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

vibhor

Post by vibhor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:21 pm

condra wrote:Auto Filter and Compressor both come with Live 9 standard.

Operator is an optional extra, worth every penny. There are many free VST plugin synth alternatives anyway.

how can i get it into my setup ????

vibhor

Post by vibhor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:Live 9 standard according to the Ableton shop:

Standard
full features plus extras
Full feature set
1100+ Sounds (11GB)
3 Instruments
Drum Rack, Impulse, Simpler
Also includes External Instrument device

37 Effects
Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, Filter Delay, Frequency Shifter, Glue, Multi-band Dynamics, Overdrive, Resonators, Spectrum, Vinyl Distortion, Vocoder
Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus, Compressor, EQ Three, Erosion, Flanger, Gate, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper, Note Length, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Reverb, Saturator, Scale, Simple, Delay, Utility, Velocity

Also includes External Audio Effect device
USD 449

Operator isnt in the list. If you dont read what youre buying its your own fault.
but when i search it on the top of the search bar i couldn't find them either nothing comes to "all results"

UltimateOutsider

Post by UltimateOutsider » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:10 am

vibhor wrote:how can i get it into my setup ????
Sure you're looking in the right place?

vibhor

Post by vibhor » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:00 am

UltimateOutsider wrote:
vibhor wrote:how can i get it into my setup ????
Sure you're looking in the right place?

8O :? :|
i think i have to reinstall them there is not even a single instrument in my audio effect and midi effect folder epic man..... By the way what can i do to add operator to my software bro.. I need operator i am helpless without it.... If you can give me any link etc so i can download these important instruments when i reinstall it... The thing is neither my ableton push is able to locate them and display nor i can search them as i have searched it many times there....

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:03 pm

I think the best way to solve this would be to stop using pirated software.
"Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy, don't be afraid to make slurping sounds, and don't take crap from anybody."

vibhor

Post by vibhor » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Steve Ballmer wrote:I think the best way to solve this would be to stop using pirated software.
that's great that you have a positive response but bro if you wish i can give you my pack serial number in your inbox lmao! Sometimes the laptop/desktop is responsible.... And ya read above i have written there that why we are paying our hard earned money that was an indication that a person have invested his money.... If you can help me that's great it will show your confidence but not Thi lol....

The Northern Contingent

Post by The Northern Contingent » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi vibhor - Operator is an added extra that you have to pay for, but the others should be there in your library as standard. If they are not, it would be best to contact Ableton's customer services - they will be able to help you get it sorted.

Hope that helps!

The Northern Contingent

Post by The Northern Contingent » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi vibhor - Operator is an added extra that you have to pay for, but the others should be there in your library as standard. If they are not, it would be best to contact Ableton's customer services - they will be able to help you get it sorted.

Hope that helps!

vibhor

Post by vibhor » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:34 pm

The Northern Contingent wrote:Hi vibhor - Operator is an added extra that you have to pay for, but the others should be there in your library as standard. If they are not, it would be best to contact Ableton's customer services - they will be able to help you get it sorted.

Hope that helps!
i have mailed them but they haven't replied still but they have agreed that my serial number is ok!

and can you temme what is the cost for operator ? And from where i can get it free or paid ???

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:41 pm

vibhor wrote:
The Northern Contingent wrote:Hi vibhor - Operator is an added extra that you have to pay for, but the others should be there in your library as standard. If they are not, it would be best to contact Ableton's customer services - they will be able to help you get it sorted.

Hope that helps!
i have mailed them but they haven't replied still but they have agreed that my serial number is ok!

and can you temme what is the cost for operator ? And from where i can get it free or paid ???
B*tsn**p.c*m would be a good place to start. :roll:
"Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy, don't be afraid to make slurping sounds, and don't take crap from anybody."

UltimateOutsider

Post by UltimateOutsider » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:10 pm

vibhor wrote: i think i have to reinstall them there is not even a single instrument in my audio effect and midi effect folder epic man..... By the way what can i do to add operator to my software bro.. I need operator i am helpless without it.... If you can give me any link etc so i can download these important instruments when i reinstall it... The thing is neither my ableton push is able to locate them and display nor i can search them as i have searched it many times there....
When you first install Live, it builds a database of all its devices/instruments. Whenever I've done it, this usually takes 30-60 minutes the first time I launch Live. I have a feeling that your Live installation didn't build its database completely and this is why you're not seeing any devices.

In the Library tab of Preferences, Live 8 used to have a function called "Repair Library" which rebuilt this database. But I don't see this button in Live 9. (Anyone else know how to do this? Or does Live 9 not have this concept anymore?)

Anyway, you can purchase Operator at this page: https://www.ableton.com/en/packs/

If you're logged into the site with the account you used to register Live, the price listed will include any discounts that may apply depending on what you already own.

vibhor

Post by vibhor » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 pm

UltimateOutsider wrote:
vibhor wrote: i think i have to reinstall them there is not even a single instrument in my audio effect and midi effect folder epic man..... By the way what can i do to add operator to my software bro.. I need operator i am helpless without it.... If you can give me any link etc so i can download these important instruments when i reinstall it... The thing is neither my ableton push is able to locate them and display nor i can search them as i have searched it many times there....
When you first install Live, it builds a database of all its devices/instruments. Whenever I've done it, this usually takes 30-60 minutes the first time I launch Live. I have a feeling that your Live installation didn't build its database completely and this is why you're not seeing any devices.

In the Library tab of Preferences, Live 8 used to have a function called "Repair Library" which rebuilt this database. But I don't see this button in Live 9. (Anyone else know how to do this? Or does Live 9 not have this concept anymore?)

Anyway, you can purchase Operator at this page: https://www.ableton.com/en/packs/

If you're logged into the site with the account you used to register Live, the price listed will include any discounts that may apply depending on what you already own.
mine :arrow: took just some minutes to install, well i don't know where the repair tab is, does that means everytime if the file is missing you have to reinstall it??? I am thankful for the link you gave me goin to check it in a moment....

i have live 8 still installed in my laptop is there any way i could take its operator and paste it to the live 9 ??? As it will help me saving my money as i am already bankrupted....