Free Minimal Trap Loops

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
equinoxsounds

Free Minimal Trap Loops

Post by equinoxsounds » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:33 am

Urban Elite is giving away some loops taken from their new 'Minimal Trap Vol 1' sample pack for FREE!! Furthermore, these loops are 100% Royalty-Free. Download the free loops here before you buy the full version! There is no requirement to purchase anything else to get this free pack and you can use these loops in your productions without any further costs.

You can download your free sample pack from the 'Free Sample Pack' link on the product page at ProducerLoops.com: http://www.producerloops.com/Download-U ... Vol-1.html

HiEnergy

Re: Free Minimal Trap Loops

Post by HiEnergy » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:46 pm

What's all this "trap" thing about? I always avoid traps of any kind.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm

What's all this "trap" thing about? I always avoid traps of any kind.
Apparently the Americans needed their own electronic music fad and after the whole DubStep thing kinda flamed out, some kid in some basement did something a little different and BOOM a new fad the whole world now thinks is "it" ;-) (Well, the music managers anyway) So yes it definitely is a trap!

Berlin stayed with Minimal, but decided boring is good, and so everything stayed as it where in'06.

(Unfortunately not "As it where in '82" because Miss Kittens Electro Clash was just not boring enough...)

Any more questions?! ;-)

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Trap is dirty south rap music. The trap that ravers talk about is an instrumental version of the original with rave-y leads and build ups. All trap music is based around use of 808 drum machine samples. The name trap means the "drug game." Trap houses are drug houses in blighted areas that are used by police and informants to control and keep tabs on local drug trade.

"I feel bad for the niggas that try to play us on some trap shit" -Guilty Simpson

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:58 am

SuburbanThug wrote:Trap is dirty south rap music. The trap that ravers talk about is an instrumental version of the original with rave-y leads and build ups. All trap music is based around use of 808 drum machine samples. The name trap means the "drug game." Trap houses are drug houses in blighted areas that are used by police and informants to control and keep tabs on local drug trade.

"I feel bad for the niggas that try to play us on some trap shit" -Guilty Simpson
I actually didn't know that :!:

sowhoso

Post by sowhoso » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 am

equinoxsounds wrote:Urban Elite is giving away some loops taken from their new 'Minimal Trap Vol 1' sample pack for FREE!!
gotta say it's lame. no help at all to what's in the full set

so what's the point in that

HiEnergy

Post by HiEnergy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 am

sowhoso wrote:so what's the point in that
It's a trap!

Sibanger

Post by Sibanger » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:14 am

HiEnergy wrote:
sowhoso wrote:so what's the point in that