Bitwig 1.0

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

You just said that you where "making a big helpfull point" thats not bragging? who are you to say that something you are doing is helpful? Other people will let you know that you are being helpful you dont tell them that your being helpful.
Do you have extreme narcissism?
"Hey guys look how helpful I am... Im so cool and rad and helpful and stuff"
what a goon.
Ok, sorry then. Hope things work out for you.
ImageImage

panten
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 pm
Location: South of London

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by panten » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

HOW DARE THEY!!
..but cleverly they have tied concept to physical object so it's harder for clowns like njh to steal.

njh
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:14 pm

H20nly wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Mr nrj, I hope that you are aware that you are just entertainment to us now, so please continue...
+1 :twisted:
I guess I just answered the air pumping question I had.

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by H20nly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:16 pm

yeah, and did you figure out how to save the oppressed workers who make hardware?

what about how to save 25 bucks a week?

njh
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:17 pm

panten wrote:
HOW DARE THEY!!
..but cleverly they have tied concept to physical object so it's harder for clowns like njh to steal.
The wit.. Its too much to handle.

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by H20nly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:18 pm

have you changed a single person's mind?

Angstrom
Posts: 14672
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by Angstrom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Bitwig boxed €299
Ableton boxed €388

HOW DARE THEY

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:19 pm

panten wrote:
HOW DARE THEY!!
..but cleverly they have tied concept to physical object so it's harder for clowns like njh to steal.
I honestly think that's unfair to him. Why would he get so bent out of shape about the price, if he'd plan on stealing it anyways? Doesn't make sense.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 pm

njh wrote: You just said that you where "making a big helpfull point" thats not bragging? who are you to say that something you are doing is helpful? Other people will let you know that you are being helpful you dont tell them that your being helpful.
Do you have extreme narcissism?
"Hey guys look how helpful I am... Im so cool and rad and helpful and stuff"
what a goon.
You couldn't make this shit up! Comedy gold! :mrgreen:

nathannn
Posts: 3310
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:38 am
Location: U.S.

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by nathannn » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Angstrom wrote:Bitwig boxed €299
Ableton boxed €388

HOW DARE THEY
:lol:
These are the only post im finding even remotely funny or clever.
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Airyck wrote:
I grew up in a trailer court on welfare with cock roaches (I'm not looking for pity, or trying to say I'm better for any reason). The truth is that if you want something bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen. In my case I found that when you make positive choices the ripple through everything else in your life you you get way more than you expected.
Cock roaches 8O
Man, I feel for you :mrgreen:

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by H20nly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:26 pm

you couldn't change anyone's mind so you changed screen names. interesting technique.

stringtapper
Posts: 6272
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by stringtapper » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 pm

nathannn wrote:
Angstrom wrote:Bitwig boxed €299
Ableton boxed €388

HOW DARE THEY
:lol:
These are the only post im finding even remotely funny or clever.
Yes because humor and wit are the only motivations behind all of the posts in this thread.

:roll:
Unsound Designer

njh
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:32 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
Airyck wrote:
I grew up in a trailer court on welfare with cock roaches (I'm not looking for pity, or trying to say I'm better for any reason). The truth is that if you want something bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen. In my case I found that when you make positive choices the ripple through everything else in your life you you get way more than you expected.
Cock roaches 8O
Man, I feel for you :mrgreen:
Ah that's a lot of bullshit.
This reminds me of the book the secret where if you believe in the secret enough and never think negative good shit will happen.
If people didn't thing negative NOTHING would happen.
If some one dint get tired of walking the car wouldn't have been invented. If a person dint think negatively about math calculators would have never been invented. Everything comes from both negative and positive thought. You cant just decide to think positive and all expect things to fall into your lap.
Btw you are a hypocrite because you must have thought negatively about some one else's response in order to post that response about going full on positive.

njh
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 pm

stringtapper wrote:
nathannn wrote:
Angstrom wrote:Bitwig boxed €299
Ableton boxed €388

HOW DARE THEY
:lol:
These are the only post im finding even remotely funny or clever.
Yes because humor and wit are the only motivations behind all of the posts in this thread.

:roll:
Im sorry I forgot it should all be able murder. :lol:
And what are you insinuating my motivation is?
Do you think I have a hidden agenda?

Post Reply