Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:03 pm

I don't see what's wrong with being a fanboi. When someone tries to use it against someone else as some kind of derogatory declaration it just makes me think they haven't reached puberty yet.
ImageImage

Samuel L. Jizzle
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by Samuel L. Jizzle » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:44 pm

qwerty rapper wrote:.... :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x .......... :x :x
BITWONG
You've ruined that logo for me. :x

Airyck
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by Airyck » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:47 pm

H20nly wrote:
Airyck wrote:I would also like to comment that this choice of topic of conversation is really no different than the rest of the thread :lol:
it is within this vein of thought that i would like to call all of you a bunch of shit heads.
And you would be correct in doing so sir :P :lol:
http://www.soundcloud.com/airyck-sterrett
Ableton Live 10 Suite / Push 2 / Max 7 & 8 /
2016 Macbook Pro 15"
Too much hardware to list

Airyck
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by Airyck » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 pm

eyeknow wrote:I guess the fact that I like using live makes me a fanboi, so be it.
Whats the opposite of a fanboi? Hmmm... Well "fans" blow, Vacuums suck, so....

If you don't like bitwig then does that make you a Bitwig Vacboi, or maybe just a Bitwig Suckboi? Lol
http://www.soundcloud.com/airyck-sterrett
Ableton Live 10 Suite / Push 2 / Max 7 & 8 /
2016 Macbook Pro 15"
Too much hardware to list

squelcht
Posts: 1896
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 am
Location: QC, NC
Contact:

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by squelcht » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:03 pm

nebulae wrote::lol: :lol:

You have to do more of these bullshit data-filled posts. So many red herrings, such little time...
LULZZZ

PS. We love you Tarekith

kb420
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Cydonia on the 4th Planet

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by kb420 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:29 pm

I was just wondering, should Bitwig change it's logo to this???

Image
H20nly wrote:fuck Bitwig.

eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by eyeknow » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Airyck wrote:
eyeknow wrote:I guess the fact that I like using live makes me a fanboi, so be it.
Whats the opposite of a fanboi? Hmmm... Well "fans" blow, Vacuums suck, so....

If you don't like bitwig then does that make you a Bitwig Vacboi, or maybe just a Bitwig Suckboi? Lol
That's pretty "out there"

eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by eyeknow » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:31 pm

kb420 wrote:I was just wondering, should Bitwig change it's logo to this???

Image
Would need to be a cat pic though.

kb420
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Cydonia on the 4th Planet

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by kb420 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Why a cat instead of a dog?
H20nly wrote:fuck Bitwig.

Airyck
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by Airyck » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 pm

eyeknow wrote:
Airyck wrote:
eyeknow wrote:I guess the fact that I like using live makes me a fanboi, so be it.
Whats the opposite of a fanboi? Hmmm... Well "fans" blow, Vacuums suck, so....

If you don't like bitwig then does that make you a Bitwig Vacboi, or maybe just a Bitwig Suckboi? Lol
That's pretty "out there"
lol Hi I'm Airyck
http://www.soundcloud.com/airyck-sterrett
Ableton Live 10 Suite / Push 2 / Max 7 & 8 /
2016 Macbook Pro 15"
Too much hardware to list

kitekrazy
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by kitekrazy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:36 am

shadx312 wrote:I don't see what's wrong with being a fanboi. When someone tries to use it against someone else as some kind of derogatory declaration it just makes me think they haven't reached puberty yet.
Check out the Cakewalk forums. Fanboi gets bad when it's mixed with stupidity.

kb420
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Cydonia on the 4th Planet

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by kb420 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 am

Airyck wrote:lol Hi I'm Airyck
Is that you on the MPC forum too?
H20nly wrote:fuck Bitwig.

eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by eyeknow » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 am

kitekrazy wrote:
shadx312 wrote:I don't see what's wrong with being a fanboi. When someone tries to use it against someone else as some kind of derogatory declaration it just makes me think they haven't reached puberty yet.
Check out the Cakewalk forums. Fanboi gets bad when it's mixed with stupidity.
lolzes. I'm embarrassed I was ever a part of cakewalk. Nothing cakewalk is going on this computer.

kb420
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:35 am
Location: Cydonia on the 4th Planet

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by kb420 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:15 am

eyeknow wrote:lolzes. I'm embarrassed I was ever a part of cakewalk. Nothing cakewalk is going on this computer.
I hate Cakewalk's forum members!!!
H20nly wrote:fuck Bitwig.

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: Will Bitwig audio engine shit all over Abletons?

Post by regretfullySaid » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 am

Was doing a little hunting for fanboism and noticed they got an award. While I've liked what they've done since X1 I can't help but think of them when I discovered them in the 90's and was so turned off by the interface that I never bothered with it.

So I don't get what's up with the Cakewalk forums, haven't delved deep but not seeing much
ImageImage

Post Reply