Liquid Notes for Live template set and video

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Jekblad

Liquid Notes for Live template set and video

Post by Jekblad » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 pm

I've been very intrigued by Liquid Notes and pulled the trigger. I like it a lot and having lots of fun. I made a set to streamline the workflow and wanted to share it. It's a bit quirky at times but a great way to get out of your mind with chord changes, do stuff you normally wouldn't and just experiment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeEA_A0b ... e=youtu.be
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent

Syver

Re: Liquid Notes for Live template set and video

Post by Syver » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Thank you.

I have tried to use your template but I am getting a lot of Missing Media Files error message when trying to use it.

Where should the pack be installed (I am on a Mac) ?

When I double click on the alp file, Ableton launches and asks me for the destination for the project. If I choose my usual project location (Google Drive), I then get a warning message saying the the two amxd files are missing. Although I can see them in my user library. So my guess is I should put the project file somewhere else but can find a place that works.

Any advice ?

Jekblad

Post by Jekblad » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:48 pm

it shouldn't be an issue where you put the project file...
If you own liquid notes for live or have the demo simply drag the amxd's into their appropriate locations and resave the set. Put LN_Track on the tracks named "# MIDI" and the LN_Global device on the track named Global control.
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent

Syver

Post by Syver » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Dragging the amxds from my user library onto the set and saving it solved the problem. Why didn't I think of that ... Thank you very much. :P