Greetings from the Abletons

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Alex

Post by Alex » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:50 am

Hi everybody,

Firstly I just want to wish all of you merry xmas and a happy new year in the name of the Ableton 'gang' -:). I hope the most of you have some free days to be with your family & friends and to play with Live of course -:). Because more or less all the Abletons are in their xmas/new year vacation I ask you to understand that's not always possible to answer mails or posts directly. So please have a little patience with us in this week.

Also a big thanks to all the people that helped us (and especially me) by participating on our beta period. I got so much feedback that I could not anwser everbody's mail. Sorry for this, I hope to improve this in the next beta. It will probably takes another 2 days for me to go trough my beta feedback finding/sorting all the 'wishes' for later versions of Live -:)

Although Ableton is existing for good 3 years we're still 'young' in the business. So the Live 2 beta period was just our second one after the one from 1.5. From my point of view our internally organisation of Live 2 beta was much better as the one from 1.5, but there are a lot of things to improve. Especially the information policy which bugs are knowed and what's new in this version should be better next time. But I want to know what's your opinion about it, so please mail me (if possible to the beta account: beta@ableton.com) what Do you think should be better in the next (whenever coming) beta period.

regards,
Alex
Last edited by Alex on Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeutrixX

Merry Christmas to everyone @ Ableton from Pound Recordings!

Post by NeutrixX » Tue Dec 24, 2002 10:06 pm

I haven't been responding to any forum anywhere for the past 2 years (on the net for 5 years now), but you guys make a product that is worth talking about. Cheers to everyone there (from Vancouver BC & Richmond Virginia)! You guys make audio life so much better (and far more creative), I just can't say enough. My tibook is going to sing. Take care, and have a safe and happy new year.
www.poundrecordings.com

ZeroAltitude

I second that emotion.

Post by ZeroAltitude » Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:35 pm

Here's to a fantastic product, with bigger potential than any music software I know, and to a happy holiday season for everyone, hopefully jamming on his or her 2.01!

-Zero
www.zeroaltitude.org

Mbazzy

Post by Mbazzy » Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:53 am

Happy -well deserved-holidays to the A-Team ! Frühlige Weihnachten, and a Prosperous New year !
http://www.mbazzy.tk -
Mbazzy's "The dysfunctional playground, a scrapbook a bout the shape of useless things" now OUT on Retinascan - http://www.retinascan.de

significant

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 25, 2002 6:25 pm

i second all of the warm wishes , good tidings and congradulations.
i just want to say that because of LIVE i have turned a new leaf over.
not only have i switched computer platforms but i am no longer using the "popular sequencer" of 10 years.
i am proud to support Ableton and all of it's future endevours.
cheers to yours and our future....
warmest regards,
dpel.

andrea

Post by andrea » Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:48 pm

I've just downloaded live 2, it seems very better than 1.5 and more stable.
I love you all abletons makers and users :-)
Happy New Year
Andrea
www.illogik.com