studio monitoring speakers

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
andydes

Re: studio monitoring speakers

Post by andydes » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:11 pm

H2Only wrote:
what i meant by exchange rate is... i know how much they cost in the states and i wasn't sure how close £140 was to he price of one. with pounds its usually about 1.5 times the dollar amount, but that's just lazy math. i didn't know what DV247 was referring to... so i googled it! the interwebz told me... the cost of a single Adam F5 there is £153.00... or £306 for the pair as you stated. 8)

- hope you're still enjoying the German landscape and aren't too homesick.
Sorry. Being pedantic. Posted after England screwed up their World Cup chances.

Germany 's cool. And now I have a back up team to support. Not that many English people would agree with me.

3rdCheddz

Re: studio monitoring speakers

Post by 3rdCheddz » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:54 pm

I know what y'all saying pretty much ilf be better of lerning these speakers to translate then spending a measly 140 on monitors but I need new speakers anyway because my system is so fucking old my sub is shit and always seem like frequency response changes pluse stero imaging is a problem one speaker get weaker or cuts out because the wires or connectors have way past the time so I started looking you speakers n pretty much every fourm, website and producer said you must get monitors hifi are for flattering. I know my budget is slim and like I said I could double it 2 week after I've bought the rest of my stuff.