***Anyone Wanna Trade Their Operator For My Rhino FM Synth ?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Kodama

***Anyone Wanna Trade Their Operator For My Rhino FM Synth ?

Post by Kodama » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:12 pm

I'm still not sure about this, I want to try something new, but don't have money to buy the Operator, so I am offering my beloved Rhino Synth in exchange.

8O

Rhino is a sophisticated Windows VSTi FM synth that is especially well suited to atmospheres.

It has 6 operators, can import samples, has complex tempo synced envelopes that can be saved, has sophisticated midi mapping, multifx, waveshapers, stepsequencer, user drawable waveforms,2 filters, etc...etc...etc...

It comes with 100s of awesome presets desinged by Tim Conrady, Big Tick, and the Amazing Daniel.

It has one of the best and deepest guis ever developed for a synth and Big Tick is one of the nicest and most talented developers ever!

I have excellent references from trading with others on KVR.

Rhino transfer is preapproved by BigTick and all that is required is an email link w/serial number.

PM Me if interested :D

Info from Big Tick:

http://bigtick.pastnotecut.org/index.ph ... &pcode=140

Reviews on Kvr:

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/394.html

GO VEGAN!!! - Macbook Air, Bass Station II, Some Korg shit, Live Suite, U-He, Audio Damage, Microtonic, Ohmicide, more soft stuffs, awesome controllers, euro rack modular synth,an awesome cat.

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:02 pm

geeez man stick with what u have. They all have diffrent strenghts and weakness's. If you think of each synth as an individual instrument , like a guitar or violin then you realise that what sounds good on a guitar probably would sound so good on a violin and vice versa. Really push the software u have and really commit to it. Its each persons individual choice in synth that gives electronic music its flavour. The grass is never greener on the other siide its just got less hen poo on it

Kodama

Post by Kodama » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:07 pm

:roll:

**Bump**
GO VEGAN!!! - Macbook Air, Bass Station II, Some Korg shit, Live Suite, U-He, Audio Damage, Microtonic, Ohmicide, more soft stuffs, awesome controllers, euro rack modular synth,an awesome cat.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:11 pm

thats like asking to trade a volkswagen for a mercedes :wink:

Kodama

Post by Kodama » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:16 pm

Well there are some VWs that are nicer than some Mercedes, but thanks for raping the thread guys.

:wink:

supster

Post by supster » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:20 pm

so .. which is the vw and which is the mercedes? 8O

ya lost me on this analogy, because if you were on the forum 3 months ago, people were reacting to operator like they were expecting a blessing from heaven, but instead found a turd someone dropped on thier doorstep

but now operator is a mercedes? :)
--
NEW SPECS: Athlon 4200+ dual; A8N-SLI m/b; Win XP Home SP2; 1 GB RAM; 2x 7200 RPM HDD: 1 internal, 1 Firewire 800 (Firewire is project data drive); M-Audio Triggerfinger

josh 'vonster' von; tracks and sets
http://www.joshvon.com

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:23 pm

hey, i always said the operator rocked. :wink:
who would want to give it up now that Live 5 is coming?

Kodama

Post by Kodama » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:30 pm

:roll:

If you aren't interested then *PLEASE* just move along.

Kodama

Post by Kodama » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:54 am

Bump!

:D