KVR Audio = A warning

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Ernest Meyer

Re: KVR Audio = A warning

Post by Ernest Meyer » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:58 pm

You know that reminds me, in 1994 Motorola showed me the prototype for HD Video TV, the first ever US HD film was of Clinton's inauguration, with 7-channel digital audio too. Motorola asked the White House if he would like to see it, and they said yes please, send us a VHS tape. Anyway that is totally OT.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:30 am

Ernest Meyer wrote:You know that reminds me, in 1994 Motorola showed me the prototype for HD Video TV, the first ever US HD film was of Clinton's inauguration, with 7-channel digital audio too. Motorola asked the White House if he would like to see it, and they said yes please, send us a VHS tape. Anyway that is totally OT.
That's ok, I'm worried more about getting my new volvo anyways.

Ernest Meyer

Post by Ernest Meyer » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:46 am

I think that means your discussion should really be elsewhere.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:48 am

??????????????????

Enigma boy is..........enigmatic?

XSIMan

Post by XSIMan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:37 pm

I can't imagine such a successful forum as KVR would risk their reputation they took so long to get by hacking someone's server. I think you're just mad at them for banning you. The hacker may of found you on KVR. Never drop support for customers no matter what it can ruin your name as some other devs have found out on the forums. Without any proof your trying to rubbish a very popular music forum that is likely to turn their fans against you that's at least have the music industry.

All sorts happen though I once got into an argument with the guy who ran a computer magazine forum years ago. He posted my phone number and address up on the forums and told all to order taxis and pizzas to my home. I was only saying the AMD CPUS at the time were better. So I reported him to their support and they ignored my emails but I got the AMD forums to see what he did and they owned him in the arguments.
Trouble with all this is nobody believes me I bet but how many would stick up for that magazine forum.

Looks like Future isn't running that magazine anymore.

Ernest Meyer

Post by Ernest Meyer » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Well, that is pathetic that someone did such a thing to you, xsiman. The problem I see is that there are many computer forums, but there is for some reason no other place like kvr audio left. There used to be a number of other places where one could share such things about audio, but they have been slowly disappearing over the years.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:08 pm

This image proves everything said here is fact

Ernest Meyer

Post by Ernest Meyer » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:05 pm

My most recent news is, I am now allowed to post on KVR if I do not mention my company's name. I believe other people have made further derogatory remarks about my integrity which have been deleted, for which I am grateful, although it is kind of after the fact as I am already out of business.