Bitwig Studio 1.2 'mind-blowing free update'

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Machinesworking

Re: Bitwig Studio 1.2 'mind-blowing free update'

Post by Machinesworking » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:30 am

TomViolenz wrote:
beatz01 wrote: People should be thankful to be alive at all.
Why?! It's not that great :x
If it isn't for you then how do you suppose that translates to the other 7+ billion people out there?
Rhetorical I know, but I think you know the answer, it's not great for you because of the mental choices you make. Surely you would agree that living in one of the most prosperous countries would mean that the reasons for unhappiness based on physical discomfort due to poverty etc. aren't really there. So that only leaves the mental choices you make.

That is what I was getting at in my reply to Martin, demanding that the world change for you to be happy isn't going to make you happy.

xbitz

Post by xbitz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 pm

mholloway wrote:Ableton doesn't time anything with NAMM, why would they start now?

And are you -really- still falling for people using the words "mind blowing" in their press hype? Apparently so... :roll:

"It is also possible to dive into track groups visually to put perspective on one document. So you can have one master project with track groups containing sub projects." - Nicholas Allen (facebook)

dunno how it gonna work but ... "mind blowing" :D

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:15 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Ach Machines, snark detector broken huh?!
...../sigh
Didn't recognize mr. wong in there.. :x
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law