Looking for someone to collaborate with?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
CoreyJayzMusic

Looking for someone to collaborate with?

Post by CoreyJayzMusic » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:49 pm

my humble post

looking for someone dedicated, loyal, and someone with a lot of time on they're hands to collaborate with...

little bit about me..

im familiar with music theory, i play piano and guitar... my styles really do range from classical to nu-funk to house to drum and bass.

i mean im really into every style of music...

my goal is to really create a mix of genres, or stick in one, my creative processes is different everytime i open up ableton.

recently i've been into a deep house and drum and bass feel.

i would like to create originals and some remixes, im not the best when it comes to working with vocals, its the timing that im really trying work on. but i have many acapellas we could work on.

my audio interface and guitar isn't the best quality but i think its good enough to get some mileage out of, at least for now.

when it comes to sound design im probably a bit past basic, i know my way around my vst's and operator and stuff, and detuning and partials and whatever, i took 3 online courses on sound design and ive just gotten into Psychoacoustics and want to know more about that

Email: CoreyJayzMusic@gmail.com we could exchange contact information we could talk a little boast about are music setup and talk about are musical journey. from there, and see how we are going to go about making music, through e mails (witch is a creative killing process but ill do it) or some kind of screen sharing application, witch i've been using with one of my friends and it really feels like you have someone there working with you, its really fun.

Anyway let me know, cheers!
Ableton Suite 9.1, Komplette 9, Push, Novation LaunchKey49, Korg PadKontrol.

crazynuts

Re: Looking for someone to collaborate with?

Post by crazynuts » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi!

I did collaboration in the past. I work with Live for longer time and I was DJing for more than 20 years. Now I am in production of audio and sounds. It would be nice to try to compose something together.

Do you have any material ready?
Check my productions/remixes from various styles, so you get a little impression of my way of working with music.

http://www.sonoquilibrium.com/mix-remix-dj/

There are remixes and my tracks.

My Contact
info@sonoquilibrium.com
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.nutss

Cheers, Matej