Anyone Else Crashing Constantly Since Today's Update?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Goddard

Re: Anyone Else Crashing Constantly Since Today's Update?

Post by Goddard » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:40 am

I repeat myself here as well...
No 9.2 for me. Thank you.
As long as you will chase your own tail in mindless OS upgrading, you are doomed to be a guinea pig struggling with neverending crashes and problems.
Several times a week I am witnessing how bad OS X released after Snow Leopard are. Even Mountain Lion seems nowadays a better OS X than Yosemite or Mavericks...
I really feel sorry for everybody who begins their adventure with computer based creative activity at the moment, because computers are not supposed to be a creative tools anymore. They are mirroring all the bull of sociopathological "social media" network that turns humankind into brainless and shallow mass.
Nowadays you don't need to be yourself, to be creative, to be original as long as you are... connected.
It's all about being connected.
Idea itself is not that bad.
But it got corrupted.
We are getting more and more remote from each other.
And more and more isolated.
With hundreds of thousand "likes" on our virtual FB or YT accounts...
So what's the point?
I am enjoying my Snow Leopard's rock solid stability and refuse to follow "smart phone evolution"...
Due to dropped compatibility for Snow Leopard the 9.1.9 is where I have to jump off.
And I see Ableton struggling to keep up with the mindless herd of "smart phone" heads...
Good luck and thanks for great tool that Live is.
It's all about money anyway.
Skål!
"Machines are the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor" Karl Marx