Subpac chair back woofer for home and road production

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
beats me

Re: Subpac chair back woofer for home and road production

Post by beats me » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:28 am

Congrats! Still haven't gotten mine and I'm trying to be patient but your post inspired me to check my order status and it says "completed". What the hell does that mean? No shipped, tracking, ship date, or an email letting me know anything. I don't even know how long its been in completed status.

I'll wait until tomorrow to see if I get some kind of email or I'm going to have to contact them and come off as needy and self important. :?

D3VOUR

Post by D3VOUR » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Hahaha I hate waiting for things to ship too. The reseller told me they got their shipment in late last week and my order shipped on Monday (delivered yesterday). I am sure yours will be out the door soon.

I also learned that the missing interface strap might be a widespread issue. The reseller said they opened a bunch of them up and none of them had the band.

Maybe that is the hold up with your unit.

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Really my irritation is just with their lack of transparency. Online ordering isn’t exactly some new science where they are trying to figure out what kind of information their customers would want access to. About the only thing they managed to pull off efficiently is charging my credit card 3 weeks ago.