Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:50 pm
I'm curious to know if I could throw by old install box + manual (v8) and whether it has any value since I'm now up to date with 9.2. Any help appreciated
- Posts: 23319
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm
There are people who proudly display their product boxes and user manuals like African safari trophies.
- Posts: 1822
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 am
like 90% of the manual is still usefull, nice to have a hard copy for quick referene sometimes.
- Posts: 3582
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:57 pm
- Location: Another Green World
You can sell, donate, or give away the manual.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:14 am
theres a reason people buy the manual and empty box for 50$ from ableton ill say that much..
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:34 am
Don't you dare throw them away! They will be worth MILLIONS in like 10 years, just like my beanie babies and pokemon cards!
- Posts: 556
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:18 am
- Location: Augusta, GA USA
Not sure why you would want to do this. I guess give them away to someone. Don't throw them away though.
iMac, MacBook Pro, Live Suite, Reason, Logic Pro, Melodyne, FL Studio, iConnect Audio4+, Little Martin, ukelele, Greco gtrs, pedalboard, amps, mics .
- Posts: 1347
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:23 pm
- Location: Leamington Spa, UK
Whether you throw it away or not, we're all still gonna die, so do whatever you want.