in desprate need of help

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
izzy500

in desprate need of help

Post by izzy500 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:15 am

ableton 9.2.2 the issues are as follows

whenever opening live it takes an unordinary amount of time to load
computer has a i7 processor no reason for it to lag anyways not realy the source of the issue for some reason after taking my computer to the well known geek squard...
i get it back and now everything is all wrong but back to ableton it opens and is running 5%-0% up and down on the cpu when u load in o lets say open analog and (i have push btw) soo u press a pad and the cpu shoots up to 47%-80% and destroys all hope so my question is wtf did they do to my settings and what do i need to fix in order to drop cpu ussage and get my computer back to normal?

Tarekith

Re: in desprate need of help

Post by Tarekith » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:38 am

Did you try contacting the place where you had it worked on and ask them what they did? Make sure you have the latest drivers for your audio card installed and selected in Live too.

mrgrim3

Re: in desprate need of help

Post by mrgrim3 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:25 am

maybe they put bloatware on your pc it has happened to me before

they installed mcaffe antivirus on my old pc and it eats resources bad , i tell them i normally use windows defender

i dont like to take my pc because of that in but i dont want to accidentaly ruin something hardware wise
windows 8.1, amd fx 6300 3.5ghz , amd radeon 7850 2gb gfx card, GA-78LMT-USB3 rev5.0 mobo, 16 gb ram , 7200 rpm hd , steinberg ur22 interface, cubase 8.0.35 pro , ableton live 9 suite