Omnisphere

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
sorenziggy

Omnisphere

Post by sorenziggy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:59 pm

I recently bought Omnisphere 2. I bought the physical version but decided to pay 10 bucks extra to download it because I had no drive.
I then downloaded the installer which downloaded the 60 gb of data. Then I ran the data updater. But now nothing is happening. What to do?
It doesn't show up in plugins in Live 9.

beats me

Re: Omnisphere

Post by beats me » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:13 pm

If you contact Spectrasonic Eric Persing will personally show up to your house and excitedly show you how to install it and it’s many new industry leading installation features. He’ll also give you a signed copy of the 32 page pamphlet on what you can’t legally install it on.

XSIMan

Post by XSIMan » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:03 am

Make sure Live knows where to scan for it. If your still stuck contact Spectrasonics support. Make sure you install the VST 2 version as Live can't use VST 3 under windows.

ejlif

Post by ejlif » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:54 pm

sorenziggy wrote:I recently bought Omnisphere 2. I bought the physical version but decided to pay 10 bucks extra to download it because I had no drive.
I then downloaded the installer which downloaded the 60 gb of data. Then I ran the data updater. But now nothing is happening. What to do?
It doesn't show up in plugins in Live 9.
I had similar problems. I got a drive and installed the discs, uninstalled it and re-installed etc.. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. I gave up for now. I have it running on one computer and couldn't get it going on the other one. I gave up on it for now to frustrating. It's definitely worth 10 bucks to not have to load all those discs.

redglass

Post by redglass » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:59 am

send a support request to info@pspectrasonics.com
Sometimes it takes a day or two until they respond.

Good luck, I'm sure they will help you!