new Nine Inch Nails single in LIVE format....

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dave999z

Post by dave999z » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:28 pm

backwards wrote:cooooool.

Thanks dave999.
No problem. In that top 40, I just love the mix called "red room." Check it out.

There are so many talented people out there; it's cool how the internet can harness that.

It'd be funny if anyone buys either of these tracks from iTunes, considering they're free in these (more fun) formats.

Dave

cherry-k

Post by cherry-k » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:24 am

Hi to all

here is our remix of "Only":

http://www.dasgruhf.de/mpdrei/djDew-KRYSHvsNIN-only.mp3

looking forward for echoes.

gruhfy greetz

cherr-k
cheers, michael

*MacOS 10.8*iMac-i7*32GB*motu ultralite mk1*
*Live 3-9 suite*AD*AK*AmpegSVX*
*tubeamps*guild-guitars+basses*and myself*

need real guitar- or bass-trax??? send PM!

adhmzaiusz

Post by adhmzaiusz » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:51 pm

cherry-k wrote:Hi to all

here is our remix of "Only":
good stuff cherry i expect to hear that one on brokenbeat radio next friday :)

i forgot to post my remix on this thread now that im reminded:

CLICK HERE TO HEAR MINE
comments appreciated

cherry-k

Post by cherry-k » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:55 pm

adhmzaiusz wrote: good stuff cherry i expect to hear that one on brokenbeat radio next friday :)
Hi adhmzaiusz,

thanx a lot, but how should we be played at brokenbeat radio?

by the way, yours is good, too. Do you know where and when the remixes can be introduced to the NINs? I couln´t find anything about that.

gruhfy greetz

cherry
cheers, michael

adhmzaiusz

Post by adhmzaiusz » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:15 pm

cherry-k wrote:
adhmzaiusz wrote: good stuff cherry i expect to hear that one on brokenbeat radio next friday :)
Hi adhmzaiusz,

thanx a lot, but how should we be played at brokenbeat radio?
you should start submitting your work to radio shows around, it sounds like the kind of thing they'd play in a mix of stuff. theres one in toronto on CIUT 89.5 fridays at 5pm, for example.
cherry-k wrote:by the way, yours is good, too. Do you know where and when the remixes can be introduced to the NINs? I couln´t find anything about that.

gruhfy greetz

cherry
this time around finding the remixes is very unorganized because nobody is willing to host them all like last time when there was the contest. Apparently myspace is hosting them but there is no place at least that i could find where all the remixes can be found in one spot. Somebody should hold a contest again.

with the contest last time it was the best way to get trent to hear your stuff. but the problem was the best remixes werent really always the ones that won. :?

cherry-k

Post by cherry-k » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:28 pm

adhmzaiusz wrote: ...this time around finding the remixes is very unorganized because nobody is willing to host them all like last time when there was the contest. Apparently myspace is hosting them but there is no place at least that i could find where all the remixes can be found in one spot. Somebody should hold a contest again.

with the contest last time it was the best way to get trent to hear your stuff. but the problem was the best remixes werent really always the ones that won. :?...
Hi adhmzaiusz,

...that is what I thought. I already have sent trent a mail whithin the nin forum, but I don´t think he will ever read this, but I´ll see. But Trent asked for the mixes at the download site of the original tracks.....
anyway, the "best" is always a personal decision, you should name it "I like best" or so...:wink:

gruhfy greetz

cherry
cheers, michael