Battery 3 help... need software...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
H20nly

Battery 3 help... need software...

Post by H20nly » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:53 am

hi guys,

i have an account with NI but found out today that it's registered to my brother's email server (as username) but that server has been decommissioned. i tried to reset my password, but all that did was mean that I have no more guesses regarding what the pw is to get to the site...

I contacted NI, but all i got was an email received notification and my password reset to the account i can no longer access...

I have the serial numbers.... so i'm just looking for an installer. Anybody have one that they're willing to share??

* i don't want to pirate or crack anything... i just need the installer so that i can enter my serial and credentials.

thanks in advance,
H

JonSolo

Re: Battery 3 help... need software...

Post by JonSolo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:21 am

That won't work as you still need to log into the account to have it verified. The service center requires a login. If you try to enter the serial it will say "already registered" and not allow you to go further. Your best bet is to contact NI directly using a good email address and providing as many credentials as possible as proof (the serials probably still won't be enough, but the former email address and maybe the dates acquired would help).
Windows 10 | Intel i7 4770 | 24 GB RAM | Scarlett 6i6 | Dual 27" monitors
Nektar Panorama P6 | Korg Kronos 88 | Push 2 | Maschine Mk2 | Blue Baby Bottle | JBL LSR308/310
Cubase Pro 8.5 | Ableton Live 9.7 | Reason 9 | FL Studio 12.3