Why do all my user drum racks show up in Categories>Drums>

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
kompletemail

Why do all my user drum racks show up in Categories>Drums>

Post by kompletemail » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:45 am

Maybe someone can explain to me why all my personal drum racks show up in what is mostly comprised of the Ableton factory library presets, more specifically the "Drums" tab in the browser?
I would like to only see the Ableton "Drums" in there as those have preset audio samples to here what the rack sounds like as preview.
My personal presets do not. This make its cumbersome to scroll through these drums presets and not here anything till aver 20th preset.. would rather only scroll through my user drum racks in single place under places.

help?

Stromkraft

Re: Why do all my user drum racks show up in Categories>Drums>

Post by Stromkraft » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:12 am

kompletemail wrote:Maybe someone can explain to me why all my personal drum racks show up in what is mostly comprised of the Ableton factory library presets, more specifically the "Drums" tab in the browser?
I would like to only see the Ableton "Drums" in there as those have preset audio samples to here what the rack sounds like as preview.
My personal presets do not. This make its cumbersome to scroll through these drums presets and not here anything till aver 20th preset.. would rather only scroll through my user drum racks in single place under places.

help?

I love this new feature, but I suppose it would be nice to be able to turn it off to the old behavior. I'm not sure how though.
Make some music!