Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:22 pm
I'm heading off on vacation and need a small controller that will fit in my backpack. My push 2 is a bit too big. What's out in the market that you would recommend?
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:11 pm
I have a novation 49 key and like it a lot. I'm sure their launchkey 25 would be pretty great.
- Posts: 17634
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
- Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
KMI Qunexus. Tough little bugger and still very responsive once you tweak the settings to your style of playing.
- Posts: 1937
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:10 pm
- Location: stoke newington in london
yeah keith macmillen stuff is great
i also got an akai lpk25 - which is pretty small, and works fine
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 1:02 pm
Or if you have all the money in the world get an OP-1 which also has an Ableton control mode.
- Posts: 1638
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm
- Location: Location: Location:
If you want small but stylish, try a CME Xkey. There's also a wireless (Bluetooth) version.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:20 pm
- Location: Mystic, CT
launchpad pro or apckey 25
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:45 pm
- Location: Spain
- Posts: 1821
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 am
CME Xkey is very slim and portable.
- Posts: 2846
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:37 am
- Location: Chicago, IL