Waldorf attack/ waldorf edition

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
bytheriver

Post by bytheriver » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:13 am

Hi,

Does anyone know a good place in the UK to get either waldorf attack or the waldorf edition?

I think they've been discontinued, turnkeys had the waldorf edition for £49 but I cant find it on their website any more. :cry:

Benno

Post by Benno » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:42 pm

Alright bud,

Digital village has got Waldorf Attack for £79. Try www.dv247.com. Hope this helps.

Cheers

kick_kick_snare

Post by kick_kick_snare » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:25 pm

yeah, I saw that turnkey offer too and got really excited, it was Attack plus the the PPG Wave synth, but then had no luck when I looked on the web site. gutted :cry: £79 seems like a bit too much for just Attack compaired to the turnkey offer. Lets lobbly parliment to get better offers on Waldorf software.
I like jam.

Orbit-50

Post by Orbit-50 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:34 pm

I got my Waldorf Attack off of eBay. There are not that many up for sale at any given time, so it's easier to use eBay's auto search. It will automaticaly let you know when one comes up for auction. It took me a while but I got it for $38.00. It was definitely a great buy. Good luck

...........................................................................................................
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWs and plugins.

bytheriver

Post by bytheriver » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:05 pm

Yeah £79 does seem pretty steep for just attack, I was rather underwhelmed by that price. When you think its discontinued so wont be getting any updates or anything as well, definately a bit to much.

Maybe thats just because I saw the bundle of waldorf stuff in turnkeys ad for 50 quid though, I dont even know what the other two things are, just that ones a synth and ones a filter, attacks the only one that I really want.